Chapter 5: The USJ

The next day after the security breach. The staff has repaired the damage and even reinforced the barrier. The investigation into the suspect behind the breach went nowhere as the CCTV footage was mysteriously disappear. Later in the afternoon, Mr. Aizawa announces something to Class 1-A.

Aizawa: It has been decided that today's Hero Basics class will be taught by All Might, one more teacher, and me.

Y/N: Mr. Aizawa, I have a question. What are we gonna do?

Mr. Aizawa then pulls out a card with the word "Rescue" on it.

Aizawa: Anything from disasters to shipwrecks. Rescue training.

Kaminari: Rescue training? This seems tough.

Ashido: Yeah.

Kirishima: Are you serious? It's the epitome of hero work! My arms are rumbling!

Tsu: Water disasters are my forte, ribbit.

Aizawa: I'm still talking.

Everyone then stops speaking and turns their heads to Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: For this training, you can choose to wear your costume or not because some of them will limit your movement. The training area is far away, so we'll go by bus. Get ready.

Everyone then gets up and gets their costumes while Y/N uses magic to change the school uniform into the costume.

A while later

Everyone is outside the main building and already in their costumes, except Midoriya who is in the gym uniform due to his costume getting damaged during the battle training.

Uraraka: Hey Deku, aren't those your gym clothes? Where's your costume?

Midoriya: It got ruined during the battle training, so they're repairing it for me.

Y/N: Everyone! Can you please get on the bus now? We don't have all day.

Everyone then starts to get onto the bus, and after a few minutes, the bus takes off. While waiting to get to the training area, Tsu asks Midoriya a question.

Tsu: Midoriya.

Midoriya: Yes, Asui?

Tsu: Call me Tsuyu.

Midoriya: Yes...

Tsu: Your quirk is similar to All Might.

Midoriya then suddenly gets nervous as if she's digging into his deepest, darkest secret.

Midoriya: You... you think so? But... I... Well...

Kirishima: But Tsuyu, All Might doesn't get hurt. They just look the same. But it's nice to have a simple power-boosting quirk. It's simple and versatile.