Chapter ???: What is yet to come

A few weeks after Y/N left UA High

Sanctum Santorum, New York City

Y/N suddenly woke up in his bed, his body was covered in sweat. He starts checking the surrounding and realizes that he is still in his room, he uses his magic to turn on the light.

He then gets up from his bed and leaves the room, he then headed toward the library and starts to look for some books, most of them about doppelgangers, dreams, and memories.

A few hours later in the morning, Y/N still hasn't found anything he wants. Until Wong comes up to him.

Wong: Y/N? What are you doing this early? Can't sleep?

Y/N: No, Wong. I just had a weird dream.

Wong: A weird dream?

Y/N: Yeah, in my dream. I was in some kind of a castle fighting some black shadowy monsters that look like animals and some people in these weird masks, and there were these girls...

Wong: Girls?

Y/N: I can't remember their name or faces but I remember that each of them dresses in red, white, black, and yellow... There are others but I barely remember any of them. And there was a lady in a red dress. We fight on top of a broken tower and then I notice the moon.

Wong: What about it? 

Y/N: It was broken.

Wong: Broken?

Y/N: Like half of it was shattered. And then everything goes white, and after that, I woke up in an alleyway in some sort of school uniform before I notices... myself... fighting All For One. And then I look down onto a puddle of water to see that it wasn't me. It was someone else. He looks like me but... he also looks a bit like Stephen. And then I woke up.

Wong: So what you're trying to say is that you dream about a sorcerer from another world coming to our world?

Y/N: Maybe. I should start looking for the place he shows up, it should be near where I fought with All For One.

He then gets up and brings the books back to its shelves.

Wong: Y/N, I think you should take a break. It's been a rough few weeks. Maybe catch up with the Young Avengers, they miss their leader too.

Y/N: Where are they now? LA? 

Wong: I heard they are in San Francisco.

Y/N: Thanks Wong, I should pay them a visit.

Wong: Wait, you forgot something!

Y/N: What?

He then looks down and realized that he was still in his pajama.

Y/N: Oh.

He then quickly changes to his casual outfit before taking a portal to San Francisco. 

Meanwhile, somewhere in Lower Manhattan.

Inside a small apartment, a boy who looks like the boy Y/N mentions opens his eyes and takes a deep breath.

???: San Francisco... I see.

He then gets up, grabs his jacket and backpack before walking out of his flat.

A/N: In case you guys don't get it, I'm having a crossover with @AdoboCatWorks book "The Remnant's Sorcerer Supreme." Basic synopsis: Y/N from @AdoboCatWorks book come to our world. Chaos ensues. So, in order to get the full story, go read his story too!