Chapter 14: 20 to 1? I like those odds: Part 2

Previously

Y/N: So let me guess. I have to fight you guys, huh?

The Alpha Team then get on their fighting stances before charging at Y/N.

Y/N: I'll take that as a yes.

Currently

Y/N was currently fighting for his life when his classmates surrounded him. He conjures up a mandala and throws it at Kirishima, but he managed to catch it and throws it back at him, only for Y/N to dodge to his left as the mandala hit Ashido in the face, knocking her out of the fight.

Kirishima: Mina!

Y/N then opens up a portal to the Mirror Dimension to catch Aoyama's laser beam and conjure up the Eldrich Whip and wraps it around one of Mineta's legs before he swings Mineta like a wreaking ball at Jiro.

Ida tries to charge the Sorcerer. Causing the latter to use the Mystic Moons of Munnopor spell, which cause the ground below the Speedster to split open as glowing purple tendrils come out from the crack and drag Ida into the ground.

Todoroki then decided to finally unleash his ice attack on Y/N only for the ice to be melted into mist by a stream of green flame. From outside the mist, Midoriya then uses One for All to shoot out a gust of wind to blow away the mist. As the mist disappeared, he and the other saw that there were now two Y/N.

Bakugou: Great, now there are two of them!

The Y/Ns then split up as one of them jump down into the sewers and the other one flew up into the air.

Yaoyorozu: Follow them!

The class then split up to chase the Y/Ns.

Inside the sewers

Y/N is currently being chased by Tsu, Ojiro, Kirishima, Koda, Sato, and Shoji.

Tsu: Wait... Is it weird that Y/N hasn't cast a spell on us?

Kirishima: Yeah, I was wondering why we haven't met any monster or her in here.

Tsu: Look, she isn't some invincible succubus, she's a regular succubus, so she can be defeated!

Kirishima: Yeah! She's right!

The group then finally managed to catch up to Y/N who is cornered to a dead end.

Kirishima: Like a rat in a trap, guys.

Suddenly, Y/N begin to laugh as the light in the sewers started to flicker.

Y/N: You got one thing wrong, Rocky. I'm not trapped in here with you...

Then, the lights above Y/N go out, as feminine laughter can be heard in the darkness.

Evelynn: You're trapped in here with me.

Kirishima: Oh shit, it's her!

Shoji: Attack!

Kirishima and Sato then charge at the demon. But she graceful dodges their punches while slicing a wound onto Sato's back, causing the Sugar Hero to grunt in pain, before getting his legs swept by her tails.