Chapter 7: The Sports Festival: Part 1

A few weeks later

New York Sanctum Sanctorum

After days of training, involving trying to murder Evelynn in the mirror dimension using some new spells he learned. He is ready for the UA Sports Festival. Y/N is currently tying the Lamp of Icthalon, which houses Evelynn inside.

Wong: Y/N, mastered those spells yet?

Y/N: Yeah, all thanks to Eve all right.

Evelynn: You're welcome.

Wong: Is that E-

Y/N: Yes, and before you say "Y/N, she's a demon and would like to flay us all alive." We had a deal.

Wong: What kind of deal?

Evelynn: The kind that let me go hunt some ghost rats.

Wong: YOU WHAT?!

Y/N: Those are ghost rats, Wong. GHOST. RATS. We can't just use some rat poison! And besides, she swore to me that she'll never kill people again.

Evelynn: Animals not included.

Wong: Ugh, fine. Oh, and one more thing.

Y/N: What?

Wong: Show the world what how Master of the Mystic Arts does it.

Y/N: You got it.

Meanwhile

Class 1-A's locker room, the UA Stadium

Inside, everyone except Y/N and Ida getting ready for the events, while some decide to talk to their friends.

Ashido: Man, I wanted to wear my costume.

Ojiro: Well we can't. It would be unfair for some.

Sato: I wonder what the preliminary event is.

Tokoyami: We just have to work with it, no matter what it is.

Tsu: Hey, Uraraka. Have you seen Y/N? I haven't seen him this morning.

Uraraka: Well I-

Before she could finish, Y/N walk out from a portal in his school uniform.

Y/N: Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late.

Tsu: Y/N, your clothes.

Y/N: Oh right.

He then noticed that everyone is wearing their gym clothes so he use his magic to change his clothes.

Ida then comes inside the room.

Ida: Everyone, are you ready? It's almost time to go. Wait Y/N, when did you come in? I haven't seen you this morning.

Y/N: Oh, I just came through a portal. I train a bit too hard.

Ida: Good, as the Class President, you must represent the best of us.