Chapter 22: UA's Master of the Mystic Arts

POV: Me coming back to write after being busy playing The Division 1 and 2, Payday 2, Death Stranding, the original Ghost Recon, and binge-watching Wednesday, Spy X Family, and Demon Slayer (Hint: One of them is gonna be my next book).

________________________________________________________________________________

The battle of Kamino begins with Mordo casting down magical bolts of lightning at the pro heroes and police officers. Some of the officers open fire at Mordo with their guns only for the rogue sorcerer to conjure up a shield that blocks away all the damage. Y/N and Evelynn then hide behind a police car.

Y/N: Ev! Do you still have my shits?!

Evelynn: Of course I do!

She then pulls Y/N's Cloak of Levitation, the Eye of Agamotto, the Sling Ring, and some other magical items out of her chest causing Y/N to stare at her for a few seconds.

Evelynn: What? It's not like I actually have flesh and blood.

Y/N: Yeah! I know!

He then quickly gears up before start planning on how to defeat Mordo, who might be one of the most powerful sorcerers on the planet. But before Y/N could start doing anything; the car that they take cover behind is being flipped over by Mordo with telekinesis.

Mordo: There you are!

Y/N: Oh shit, not good!

He quickly pulls out the Bow and Arrow of Apollon and fires an arrow at Mordo, he managed to catch it but the arrow blows up at his face. Sending him back and hitting the ground. But when the dust is cleared, Mordo managed to get up without any wounds.

Y/N: Oh come on!

He still fires more arrows toward Mordo, only for the rogue sorcerer to either block to defect the arrows away. Endeavor, who managed to survive the onslaught shoot out a fireball toward Mordo's back, distracting him for a moment.

Endeavor: Get away from them you bastar-

Before the number 2 hero can do anything else, he was being tossed around like a ragdoll by Mordo, before throwing him to the ground so hard that we fall down into the sewers. Y/N then notices the Darkhold on Mordo's belt start to have a purplish glow.

Evelynn: Y/N! The Darkhold! It must be where h-

Before she could finish, Y/N already draw the bow and aimed it at the Darkhold.

Y/N: Got it!

And then he fired the arrow toward the Darkhold causing an explosion that cause the book to be separated from Mordo. Before he could finish turning back and realizing that the cursed book is no longer with him, Evelynn is already got the Darkhold.

Evelynn: Hey, big boy. Looking for this?

She then waves the Darkhold around to attract his attention. Enraged, Mordo tried to cast a magic beam toward Evelynn; only for her to disappear into the shadows. And while Mordo is busy Y/N is quietly evacuating the injured heroes and police.