Chapter 13: 20 to 1? I like those odd: Part 1

Class 1-A Classroom, UA High

After the Mid-Term exams

Aizawa has just finished telling the class their score on the Mid-Term exams and beginning to stack up the results.

Aizawa: Okay, class is over. There's a week left until the final exams, but you guys better be studying. Y/N, please meet the principal at his office. He wants to have a word with you. 

Y/N: Wait, am I in trouble?

Aizawa: No, just a word.

Y/N: Okay, sir.

He then stands up from his desk and walks out of the room.

Aizawa: Now that he's gone. I'm sure you're aware, there are written and practical exams. The written part is your normal exam, choose the right answer or write it up... But the practical exams this time are... unusual.

Yaoyorozu then raises her hand.

Yaoyorozu: How so? Are we going to fight the pro heroes?

Aizawa: No, you're going to fight Y/N.

When the class knows that their opponent in the practical exam is their class president, one of if not the strongest student in UA. They couldn't believe what Mr. Aizawa said.

Mineta: You want us to fight him?!

Kirishima: Why?!

Aizawa: The reason why you need to fight him is the fact that he's stronger than everyone in UA, or even All Might himself. But if he managed to take down most of you, emergency exits will be open at the edge of the zone.

Kaminari: There's gonna be a catch isn't it?

Aizawa: Yes, everyone in the zone will be notified through loudspeakers, that also including Y/N too. And one more thing, Do. Not. Tell. Him. He'll be informed when the exam starts. That's all.

He then leave the room, after a while the class then started to panic at the thought of being hunted down by Y/N.

Jirou: That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! It's over before it even begins! What the fuck are we gonna do now?

Bakugou: Would you shut up?! H-He's just a human like the rest of us. Sure he can cast down fire from the sky or send hellhounds after our asses but without those fancy magic, he's just a guy.

Midoriya: Look, if we work together. Maybe we could deal with him.

Uraraka: But how?

Midoriya: I think I have a plan.

Meanwhile

Principal Nezu's office

Y/N is now standing in front of the principal of UA High's office. He then takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Nezu: Come in.

Y/N then opens the door, only to expect a bipedal creature who is a mix of dog, mouse, and bear in a suit sitting on his desk.