Short 4: That one time when Evelynn started a bar fight

Hiding in the dark alleyways of New York City is an ancient demon as old as humanity itself. This demon is known by many names, Agony's Embrace, The Widowmaker, The Horned Woman, and Master of Agony. But to those who knew of her existence simply call her... Evelynn.

She lived only to torture and kill people to feed off their pain and suffering. She had done so for millennia before being stopped by Doctor Strange and his apprentice, Y/N L/N. But shortly after Strange's death. Karl Mordo, Strange's former friend, and rival break her free from her confinement and offer her revenge against Y/N.

They both learn that the Sorcerer Supreme's apprentice is studying at UA High. A hero school in Japan. So they work with an organization known as the "League of Villains", whose goal is to kill All Might. Japan's number one hero, who also teaches at UA.

Their plan was simple, have the League trap the class that Y/N was with, isolate him, and then kill him. And it would be successful if Y/N doesn't trap Evelynn in a magical lamp design specialty to trap demons like her.

And then she found out that she was just a part of an overly complex plan to corrupt Y/N by making him drain her and several more demons of their power to make himself stronger and then drain all the magic from Y/N, kill him, and then become the Sorcerer Supreme.

So she decided to work with Y/N to take down Mordo. But now, she has to pay back $500 to Y/N since she stole his money to buy clothes she only wore once. But since she swore not to cause any trouble. She can't just go rob a bank to murder someone for their money. But luckily for her. She has a plan.

She is currently strolling down the street in Hell's Kitchen, looking for the infamous "Bar With No Name", A place where they only serve Villains. After hours of searching, she seems to find the location that matches the one on the phone of some random thug's phone she flayed alive days ago.

From the outside, it looks less like a bar and more like a back door to some building. The only thing that makes it slightly distinguishable is the graffiti on the wall and the reinforced door.

Evelynn: So this is the Bar With No Name... Well, Eve. Time to party like it's 1985.

She then gets out of the shadows and shapeshifts into a more human-looking form. Even though in a world where there are people with 6 arms or their skin is completely transparent. Evelynn is still sticking out like a sore thumb since she is technically butt-naked.

She then knocks on the door as a bouncer opens the peephole.

Bouncer: Password?

Evelynn: "Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody hates your face."

After a few seconds, the bouncer opens the door.

Bouncer: This way.

He then moves aside and points to the stair that leads to the bar. Evelynn then gets inside and heads down to the bar.

Evelynn: This place is so bland. It needs a splash of red.

She then finally manage to get inside the bar. There were some mobsters, thugs, hitmen, and some low-rank villains hanging out, playing snooker, or throwing darts. The Master of Agony then heads toward the bar and takes a seat.

Bartender: Hey, gorgeous. What can I getcha?

Evelynn: A Tequila Old Fashioned with a splash of Cerveza and a chili garnish.

Bartender: A Silverhand special, comin' right up.

While the bartender's busy making the cocktail. Chameleon, a Villain with a quirk that can make him become anyone approaches her.