Chapter 12: Aftermath

A few days after the encounter with Stain

On the last day of the internship

Y/N and Wanda are confronting a group of villains that they chase to a dead end in an alleyway.

Villain 1: S-Stay back! I rip you two in half with my bare hands! 

Wanda: What hand?

The villain is confused by what she said. But then he noticed that his hand was now gone. He passes out from the shock. The second villain then uses her quirk to create a barrier around them.

Villain 2: Try getting past that! You fuckers!

Y/N then tried to destroy a barrier with a fireball, only for it to bounce off the barrier.

Y/N: Damnit! Any plan, Wand-

He then noticed that Wanda was behind the barrier villain, she then whisper one word to her ear.

Wanda: Run.

She does what Wanda said and runs away. Leaving the rest exposed.

Wanda: So... Who wants to go first?

Instead of fighting, the villains gave up and surrender.

Villains: We give up! Please don't kill us! 

Y/N: Wow, that was easy.

Later that afternoon

Wanda: Well, Kid. We have some good times but I think this is the last day of the internship.

Y/N: Yeah, a damn shame. Anyway, say hi to Billy and Tommy for me.

Wanda: Sure, good luck, kid.

The next day

Class 1-A, UA High

Kirishima and Sero are laughing at Bakugou's hairstyle after his internship with a pro hero name "Best Jeanist."

Kirishima: Are you serious?

Sero: Really, Bakugou?

Bakugou: Stop laughing! It won't go back to the way it was, even after I wash it

Bakugou: Stop laughing! It won't go back to the way it was, even after I wash it. Stop laughing or I'll kill you.

Sero: Just try, side-parting boy.

Bakugou: What'd you say?

Y/N: Damnit, Bakugou. If you want your hair back just take this!

He then opens up a portal and pulls out a bottle of Nair hair removal cream and tosses it at Bakugou, unfortunately for Bakugou, since he doesn't seem to know what it is.

Bakugou: What the hell is this?

Y/N: It's a... shampoo, heavy-duty kind.

Bakugou: And why does it have a picture of legs on it?