Chapter 9: The Sports Festival: Part 3

Sometime after lunch

UA Stadium, UA High

Present Mic: Lunch break is over, and now we'll announce the final event! But before that, there's a piece of good news for those who didn't qualify. This is a sports festival, so there's a recreational event planned for everyone to participate in. We even brought in cheerleaders from America to liven things up...

 We even brought in cheerleaders from America to liven things up

Aizawa: What... What are they doing?

The crowd then notices that the girls of Class 1-A are also in their cheerleading uniform, with blank faces and rageful eyes.

Present Mic: What's going on, Class 1-A? What kind of service is this?

Meanwhile, Kaminari and Mineta are enjoying that the girls have followed their plan, not noticing Y/N behind them swinging the lamp on his waist, ready to strike.

Yaoyorozu: You pricks! You tricked us! 

And then Y/N slams the lamp on Kaminari's head, causing a bump to appear on his head.

Kaminari: Ouch, man! What the h-

The class's perverts then turn back to see Y/N with the lamp, swinging in his hands.

Y/N: Explain. NOW.

30 minutes ago

UA Cafeteria

Kaminari: Yaoyorozu, Jiro.

Yaoyorozu: What's the matter?

Mineta: You're on the class committee so you probably know...

He then points toward the American cheerleaders on the other side of the cafeteria.

Mineta: but this afternoon everyone has to wear those and do a cheer.

Yayorozu: I haven't heard of such an event.

Mineta: Look, whether you believe it or not, it's up to you, but we were asked by Y/N to remind you since you might've been forgotten. 

Present day

Y/N: So you two use my name to trick them into this?

Mineta: Y-Yeah...