Short 3: UA's Master of the Mystic Arts as The Office

A/N: This short does not take place in the story. In other words, it is non-canonical. Also, I DO NOT own The Office. 

Do you believe in the multiverse? A theory that there is an infinite number of parallel universes besides our own. In which where Y/N might have been a girl, where he doesn't exist in the first place, or where it takes place in the Taishō Period? But what if I told you there is a multiverse where Y/N and Class 1-A are living like they're in a sitcom called "The Office?" If you are interested, why not take a look? It wouldn't hurt to try...

Part 1: First Aid Fail

Y/N L/N and Class 1-A are currently studying in the rescuing class, taught by pro hero Thirteen. Today's lesson is how to do CPR. Thirteen ask a student to demonstrate how to do CPR on a dummy in front of the room. In which Y/N volunteers.

Y/N: Alright.

Thirteen: So assessing the situation. Are they breathing?

Y/N: No, Thirteen, they are not breathing. 

He then points at the dummy.

Y/N: And they have no arms or legs.

Thirteen: No, that's not part of it.

Y/N: Where are they? You know what? if we come across somebody with no arms or legs do we bother resuscitating them? I mean, what kind of quality of life do we have there?

Ojiro: I would wanna live with no legs.

Y/N: How about no arms? No arms or legs is basically how you exist right now, Ojiro. You don't do anything.

Thirteen: Alright, well let's get back to it, 'cause you're losing him.

Y/N then starts to pump the dummy's chest like he tries to inflate a tire.

Thirteen: Okay, too fast. Everyone, we need to pump at a pace of 100 beats per minute.

Y/N then signs as he stops pumping, calculating how fast he needs to pump.

Y/N: Uhh, okay. That's hard to keep track. How many is that per hour?

Yaoyorozu: How's that gonna help you?

Y/N: I will divide and then count to it.

Yaoyorozu: Right.

Thirteen: Okay, well a good trick is to pump to the tune of "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees.  Do you know that song?

Y/N: Yes! Yes, I do. I love that song.

He then clears his throat before pumping the dummy's chest. But instead of Stayin' Alive, he pumps to the tune of "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor instead.

Y/N: ♫First I was afraid, I was petrified♫

Thirteen: No, it's... ♫Ah ah ah ah. Stayin' alive, stayin' alive♫

Y/N: Okay, gotcha.

Midoriya: You were in Present Mic's talk show! That's how I know you!

Everyone seems to freeze for a moment before Y/N continues to do CPR while singing Stayin' Alive, while Jiro starts clapping to match the tune.

Y/N: ♫Ah ah ah ah. Stayin' alive, stayin' alive♫

Jiro then join Y/N as they both sang in harmony.