FOUR

If at first I thought that it would be easy for me to adjust and heal myself from the Anxiety and depression that I had earlier in my life, I was wrong

If at first I thought that it would be easy for me to adjust and heal myself from the Anxiety and depression that I had earlier in my life, I was wrong.  My depression disappeared slowly, I always knew it could appear at any time.  But that anxiety still haunts me at every turn.

I still often feel afraid, afraid that everything I have now suddenly disappears.  Afraid that everything will leave me alone.  My sadness of leaving Kiara is still felt to this day.  Afraid of everything people think of me, what if a part of me shouldn't blend in with the me that is here?

What if I forget myself?

What if I will regret something?

But can't turn back time?

What if I never regret my mistakes?

What if I never existed?

My hands clenched tightly, trying to take control of my mind which started to make questions without any answers that could satisfy it.  My mind sometimes tries to be my own enemy, whether I'm overly anxious or it's a self-torturing mind.

These days these things happen more and more often.

This is my last day here before leaving for Forks.  Not only Bella who will be forced to adapt to the cold, foggy, rainy weather but I also have to.  Most of my clothes are for summer, and I'm sure dad wouldn't let me wear one like that.  Even if I say that I'm not cold.

One deep breath before I rushed downstairs to stop mom trying to do something dangerous.  The sound of the stove being turned on and the sound of iron meeting iron could be heard from the stairs.

I got to the kitchen just as mom was cooking the first buns, which relieved me.

Her hands holding the pan stiff and untrained, the stove fire she uses is also too big which makes me worried that food will be wasted because it is not fit for consumption thanks to my mother's actions, again.

Not if I replace it, the precious bread will survive.

"Hey mom! let me do it. I love to cook."  I told her, it was more like kicking her out indirectly.

"You kicked me out of my kitchen Ryn?"  She asked in a tone of contrition.

"I don't think I'm kicking you out, maybe it's just how you feel mom, other than that it would be better if you stay 12 feet away from this stove."  I said honestly, Phil who was there just laughed at our behavior.

Judging from his stature he was a bit scary to be honest, a muscular body with tattoos and piercings adorning his body, but after I got to know him in fact his personality was so friendly and kind.

He even offered to teach me to play baseball even if my mother was against the idea.

Their argument about teaching me to play baseball was hilarious, it wasn't like when I saw my parents arguing in the past.