TWENTY-FIVE

Your hand touching mine

Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.

-Sanober Khan

. · . · . · . · . · . ·. · . · .

The initial estimate of what happened after I told about Alice's past and the tracking problem turned out to be wrong, after telling everything to the Cullen I was not involved in the problem solving conversation but was directed by Pixie to go put my things away but unfortunately it seems that was not the main goal . In fact I ended up in her and Jasper's room. Alice hugged me tightly while constantly saying thank you. I took a deep breath many times.

"It's okay Alice, I violated your privacy you shouldn't be so grateful." I said while looking at Jasper with a look asking for help.

He looked amused to see me begging to be kept away from Alice. Physical Touch may be included in my Love Language but in this case my social battery is starting to seem to be drained. Can someone understand me?

"Alice? I think it's a good time to try to find out about Massissipi now. So can you let free poor Nesryn?" Persuade Jasper to his wife. Alice seemed to wake up and let go of her hug from me, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Look like I'm going to get some air Alice, can I borrow your bathroom for a moment? I kinda want to change clothes." I asked looking at my clothes besides that I needed to calm down. They all already know my abilities.

"Of course Ness. Do you need clothes I'm sure I can find your size in one──"

"No, no need Alice thank you." I refused quickly and immediately ran into the bathroom.

It's quite big, there is a bath and shower as well as Alice and Jasper's toiletries on the walls. Then the giant mirror in the bathroom above the sink. I wash my face with water. "Shit, I didn't bring facial soap. Do vampires have facial soap?" I muttered. They are good looking, there will be no pimples on their faces. There are no bruises or blackheads on the face, which is quite beneficial.

The sound of the bathroom knocking brought me back to reality, my feet stepped towards the door and opened it. Alice held me up with a pouch. "I already know your brand of facial soap, toner, eye cream, night cream. I'm sure you will often stay over." My eyebrows rose at her well-deserved confidence because she was a seer.

"Thanks again Alice, I really appreciate this." I said as I closed the door again.

But why would I be here so often? Any more problems on the horizon? I shrugged, well I'll find out later. After doing basic skincare I took clothes from my backpack, a tank top and an oversized cardigan that I got from Thrift combined with comfortable and soft sweatpants.

I came out of the bathroom holding my bag. "So where am I going to sleep?" I asked the husband and wife who were busy working on the laptop.

"Edward's room, we added a mattress there." She said. I cringed, Edward was really alone and didn't have a partner, most likely the bed was used for-no-don't think about those things. But wait Carlisle too? He's single, right? Doesn't he also have a bed?