TEN

In the morning without sunlight, clouds covered the whole Forks with white drops that covered the ground

In the morning without sunlight, clouds covered the whole Forks with white drops that covered the ground. A sign of bad things will come soon. I started hallucinating about the sound of the car's brakes when I was forced to stop at a speed I couldn't control because of the slick snow.  The snow that fell was not so heavy and thin, really dangerous, the snow melted then froze to form a layer of thin and slippery ice that made a lot of accidents if not careful.

The accident is about to happen and I have secured my headphones and guitar in the room. They won't be coming with me this time. And my novels also stay at home and won't go anywhere. I don't want to risk the books being run over or trampled by panicked people.

"Oh Belle be careful the snowy road in front of the house is a bit slippery. You might fall." I reminded him.

You're welcome Bella.

She didn't fall on her butt just slipped a little. I saved Bella Swan's day.  My second save will be at the school (not that I was expecting to do anything like that).

"Dad put extra chains on your tires." Said dad when he arrived with Bella's car.

"Thanks dad, this will be useful." Bella said before getting into the car followed by me.

I waved at my dad from inside the car as the car finally pulled away.  If you ask me if I'm nervous, fuck yeah I'm freaking Anxious.  Who doesn't worry when they know that there will be a car accident that will lead to their brother who is a danger magnet?

Take a deep breath and exhale. Dying is only the beginning of a new adventure, going to the afterlife or another parallel dimension won't cause big changes.

I winced. Those motivational quotes are utter trash.

There's no way I'm going to give up again to die when in this world I love my sister, father, mother and my friends.

Stephani, why do you have to do this.

Wouldn't there be a better plot than an accident that almost causes Bella go 2D to show that Edward is a vampire?

"Are you all right Sissy?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm just afraid of dying for today." I started muttering curses in Korean.  Thank you so much for the past Korean Dramas that I have watched.

"Jessica said she was waiting us in the parking lot." she said. I stopped my swearing.

Jessica what?

"Why? Usually she goes straight to class." I asked in surprise.

Am I going to make Jessica replace Bella who almost died?