SIXTEEN

The girl who knows too much

The girl who knows too much. They were all left clueless and confused. How could someone know them even more than anyone else outside their Coven? It seemed impossible but that was what appeared in Alice's vision.

"I don't know, Edward's decision to talk to her let me know that she knows about us. All of us."  Alice explained.

"She knew who changed Edward, she knew when Edward was changed and she knew even about Edward's mother. Then when she saw me, she knew my past. She knew what happened to me. She didn't say anything but Edward saw a glimpse, a small flaw her mind." Alice really couldn't contain her surprise.  She revealed every single thing she saw as it happened.

"That's why she's so different around us. She always knows who we are." Jasper finally realized that. "From the first moment she met me and Rosalie her heartbeat became faster and her breathing became heavier. She even looked like she would cry if she could. But she didn't look scared, she looked more like pity and sadness."

"Then at the accident. After I saved her, the first words he said were why? After that nothing. She didn't ask. It was clear she hadn't forgotten about it but she accepted it very well. In contrast to Bella."

"Nesryn even knows about the Denali Coven. Where I went a while ago."  Edward added, that was the result of seeing Alice's thoughts.

Carlisle was speechless by the new knowledge, his mate had known about them but had chosen to remain silent and pretend not to know anything.  How can someone know about them before they even meet?  If she was a vampire Carlisle wouldn't be so confused but she was only human.

That's the problem.

"So that's why she didn't ask any of you guys after the car incident. She already knew. This doesn't make sense."  Rosalie spoke.

"We have to talk to her."  Emmett suggested.

Esme looked at the Vampire leader of her Coven. Wonder what he will decide on this matter.  It wasn't like Nesryn was going to reveal their secret, the proof was that she had only been silent all this time.  Pretending not to know, until she said Edward's name.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. She'll feel cornered if we ask her directly at the same time."  Carlisle explained.  He didn't want any chaos between the humans who were destined to be with him and the Coven who were the same as his family.

"But Carl, we also want to-"

"End of conversation Emmett, I'm sure Nesryn will talk to you guys sooner or later after I do."  Carlisle left the central room of the house and walked towards his room.

He needed to digest everything now.

....

Nesryn knew she made a mistake and she would suffer the side effects of that mistake.  She caught the way Esme's eyes looked at her with a different look than usual.  She knew that she knew something.  That's the short of it.  She didn't corner herself so Nesryn was very grateful.