TWENTY-FOUR

I sat opposite Carlisle while Bella was by my side. The atmosphere felt tense, to be honest.  "James, one of those nomad used to target Alice."  I said calmly.

Carlisle didn't give any reaction.  He didn't ask how I knew that.  But his eyes kept looking at me. "Victoria, we looked at each other when they followed me. She crossed the road his red eyes looked straight at me, it was scary to be honest there. Her past and then James's were visible. Victoria was with Heidi before the Volturi finally destroyed her Coven, she had the ability to escape. Then James met Victoria after killing a nurse who was the one who cared for Alice in the mental hospital."  I was silent for a moment.

"You saw Alice's past?"  I nodded.

"Is there something wrong with that?"  My sister asked, ah, Alice didn't tell her about that.

"Alice lost her memory after changing. She doesn't know her background other than her name and whatever happened to her."  Carlisle explained to Bella.

"Alice has had the ability to see the future since she was human. A stranger in the vision tried to kill her mother and Alice tried to stop it, her father did not accept the hallucination then Alice's mother died. Her father married, the murder was related to her father's new wife. Alice once again saw the murder this time this is her being murder. Her mother's killer and her father tried to kill her. She ended up in a mental hospital but it was better than being killed. Bad luck returns to Alice, James meets her she is her blood singer. The nurse who looks after Alice is a vampire and she turns Alice before she can be killed by James  ."

I explained with my eyes looking at the table.  Sigh.... Alice is in a toxic house like the old me. Me before I became Bella's sister.  I raised my head again and looked at Carlisle.  "Mary Alice Brandon. I, I don't know how but I saw Alice's life clearly. I also saw that Alice had a relative in Mississippi, she must still have living relatives there."  I said hesitantly, half of it true.  Memories of Alice's life suddenly burst into my head.

The goddess who sent me here is apparently still watching over me.

"The bottom line is James won't be leaving the forks any time soon. He'll probably try to get revenge, he still hasn't accepted his rare opportunity is gone. If he finds out about Bella or yeah it could be me. We won't be left alone."  My voice shook at the end.

"Do something about them, please Carlisle."  I said almost pitifully.

"I told you first because you are the leader of the Cullen coven. The decision is yours and I just don't want me or my sister to be in danger."

They were also the ones who killed Cora.  They were the ones who killed Cora.  The voice sounded in my head.  They deserve to die.

Bella held my hand tightly.  "We'll talk about this together."  Carlisle said.

"You guys can stay at home for the night."  A woman's voice sounded.

I turned my gaze to Esme who was at the door.  "I'm sorry I heard everything."  I smiled faintly at him.  "This wasn't meant to be a secret, Esme. I was planning on telling the others."

"Alice will be happy to know she may have living relatives."  Esme said as she walked to sit next to me.  Taking me into his arms.

I chuckled.  "She would even discover he had a preserved grave in Bolixi Massissipi."  Esme stroked my hair.  Goodness don't cry, don't cry.

Dang it, Mommy issues really bad.

"I'm fine Esme." I said pulling away from her embrace before I started cried.  "Thank You."

She smiled gently, ah I always saw her as a gentle woman in my past life and now I felt it myself.  I looked back at Carlisle his eyes showed he was worried about me.  How do I know?  Reading facial expressions is easy.