NINE

We came to school for so many days. Edward was clearly go to Alaska, and Bella didn't look all that bothered. I'm sure she was still a bit curious but decided to play expression.

Amazing thing I could do, my mother cried not believing that. I offered myself to try the school band. I really can't believe I did it myself.

"It's not going to get that bad is it?" I asked Angela and Jessica.

"That would be fine. We would love to hear your voice. Bella said you are a good guitar player too." Angela reassured me. Pretty good effort. God I hope I don't mess up... Another thing I'm gonna sing is one of those songs that's from the future. I hope it won't be so memorable.

I waited for Bella to come back with my singing test schedule. The musical instrument I have to play is the guitar. What luck. I remember Alice and Rosalie offering themselves to help me get ready. Angela obviously wanted to record it for my mom and Bella supported her wholeheartedly.

After thinking about staying up all night I decided on the right song to perform. The short exercise I did hopefully didn't disappoint me. Also I hope there won't be any trouble for singing the song before the original singer released it to the public.

Bella comes with a piece of paper. "So the schedule is tomorrow after school?" I asked Bella to make sure I wasn't looking the wrong way.

"Yeah, Mike and Jessica told their friends to come watch tomorrow." My eyes met Bella's face in slight horror.

Supportive friends can be a little scary at times. I sighed and took my bag to enter history class. I hope my emotions don't get to Jasper.

I entered the classroom and looked at each student before taking a seat beside Rosalie. The first step to not getting tense and shaking when you are in front of people is to learn to make eye contact.

She gave me a small smile. "I heard you signed up to join the school band? I can't wait to watch." Now I know that there will be more than 20 people watching me sing.

Please someone save me...

"Yeah, I don't know why I did it but it can't hurt right?" I chuckled nervously.

"By the way is Edward coming back tomorrow?" I asked for both of them.

Paranoia about Edward's return tomorrow haunted me. I won't be performing tomorrow if that accident happens. Rosalie shook her head.

"We don't know, it depends on him." Jasper answered. His southern accent is very thick. I always wonder if he feels guilty about that war or not?

Anyway if he's innocent about it. I couldn't resist labeling him as the antagonist. Saying he was misunderstood would be a bit more difficult if he didn't regret his mistake.

"Ah okay. I have to go to the Cafeteria. Bella is waiting for me there." I stood up and left jasper without turning around.

Let's just hope Edward doesn't come back tomorrow...

Hopefully...

~*~

The next day was a tough day I was prepared with a million estimates of what the worst could happen. If I pass this test then I will be involved in the school's temporary band. That's a good sign and a bad one.

Bad for my anxiety problem.

Nothing forbids me to try new things in this dimension so I have the right to try to do something new here.

"Relax it will be fine." Jessica cheered. This girl changed a lot, what affected her was because I hung out with her a lot and showed that jealousy is only bad.