TWENTY-ONE

Nesryn tour the house with Alice and Rosalie.  That was what she expected, she didn't want to be the puppy between Edward and Bella.  At least Alice and Rosalie knew how to behave and what to do with her.  At the end of the little tour Alice and Rosalie took her to a room that looked quite new.  Contains several musical instruments such as guitar, piano and violin.  That surprised Nesryn somewhat, part of the butterfly effect.  That room was never mentioned or seen in the film.  She should have remembered that the room existed.

"This room is specifically for playing music. I have that violin."  Pointed at Alice with a smile.  Nesryn walked over to touch the violin carefully.

"I used to be able to play the violin."  Nesryn said.

Her mother, Reneé has probably put her and Bella into dozens of tutoring sessions.  Hoping they are prodigies but in fact they are not.  "Can I borrow it?"  Nesryn continued.  Rosalie nodded with a smile.

"What can you play?"  Alice asked approaching Nesryn.  Nesryn tapped her foot, she only remembered a few music games that were this year, most of what she remembered were melodies from the 2020s which were still several years from now.

Well, it looks like she was forced to become a thief again.

Nesryn lifted the violin onto her shoulder and started playing.  A melody that felt foreign to Alice and Rosalie's ears flowed.  Filling the vampire's super sensitive eardrums in the house.

Nesryn played while holding back moving her legs.  Distance herself from ballet movements.  Damn, she stopped playing her violin.

"I remember my ballet dance."  Nesryn sighed.  She put the violin back.  Alice and Rosalie clapped at the sound.

"That's stunning! You created that melody?"

"Errr... No."  Nesryn muttered.  "By the way, doesn't the violin's sound a bit loud to bother you?"  Nesryn asked.

"If it was played badly it would be annoying."  Rosalie explained.

"Did I hear you say ballet correctly? Gosh, the artistic spirit is ingrained in you."  Alice screamed.

Nesryn laughed dryly.  "Nonsense, my mom took me to all the art classes she could get her hands on, hoping that me or Bella would be talented in at least one of them. It's a shame Bella and I don't have nerves of steel."  Nesryn pondered a little.  "My ballet performance when I was... I don't know 10? 9? 8? Around that time I fell. It wasn't entirely my fault but yes, people were laughing. The sound of that laughter still echoed in my ears at certain moments. I stopped right then and there.  Even after persuasion from my mother and coach."

"I stopped appearing on stage until the last time I auditioned for the band, in the end I also rejected their offer."  Nesryn bit her lip when she realized she had said too much. She looked back at the two vampires.

"Ah, forget that, you guys want me to look at the photo collection while you're on a long tour, right? Come on, show me now."  Nesryn grabbed both of the vampire's hands.

She shouldn't talk about her problems in front of those two people.  They've been through worse and whatever they've gone through is nothing compared to them.  The tragedy of her life was hers.  She shouldn't invite someone to give emotions to it.

....

Rosalie and Alice felt bad about what Nesryn had gone through.  Her life seems to be filled with lack of self-confidence and several other problems.  The girl seemed to refuse to talk about it with anyone and that was a difficult thing.  It was as if she felt that her business was unimportant.

"Australia? What part of that country do you like?"  Nesryn asked with colorful eyes.

Alice realized it.  Australia reminded Nesryn of something.  Her pupils fluctuated.  Like she really hates it but at the same time likes that country.