FOURTEEN

The third day after the accident that almost killed the two Swans, Nesryn sat in front of her window looking at the moon which today seemed to shine brighter than usual.  The iron bars blocking the windows had been installed. Her paranoia about vampires being able to easily enter without a sound made she ask Charlie to install them for her.  The view of the trees behind her childhood home calmed her, slightly overcoming her worries about meeting the Cullen family again.  She was also worried seeing how Edward and Bella even with her interference were only getting closer and closer.

The future is inevitable but she can certainly make the problem of fighting the newborn vampires as well as the Volturi from happening.  It's a shame that Nesryn didn't find a way to deal with that without telling them frankly, she's not someone blessed with extraordinary powers like in most fanfics.  She is only able to see a person's past, not the future.  There was nothing special about it, she would just empathize with every stranger she saw their past.

The wind blew against Nesryn's body, who was sitting right next to the window, leaning against the strong iron railing.  Nesryn hugged her blanket tightly around her shoulders.  She e had a hunch that Edward was watching her sister's room. She wasn't a fortune teller but her hunch was sometimes quite strong.  With a sigh she moved reluctantly to check Bella's room.

Slowly opened Bella's bedroom door so as not to make a sound that would disturb Bella but enough to make Edward leave.  With smooth steps.  Avoiding any risk of making a loud noise Nesryn went to check Bella's bedroom window.  She had laid down a few strands of hair when closing Bella's bedroom window and well they were gone.

Bella obviously didn't open her window considering how cold Forks was and she still wasn't used to it.  Luckily for Nesryn, she is comfortable in both warm and cold weather.

"Terrible stalker."  Nesryn whispered under her breath.

If only Bella hadn't turned down the offer of bars for her windows too.

--------❀--------

The next morning was the weekend, Nesryn tightly clutched the backpack containing a change of clothes, a novel and her sketchbook.  The therapy session will take place today at the hospital where Doctor Cullen works.  It was surprising that when Nesryn met Esme there was no history to suggest any reciprocated romantic interest between her and Carlisle.  Esme initially liked Carlisle but it was unrequited and quickly ended after Esme's meeting with Alistair which really shocked Nesryn.

Alistair and Esme were married but Esme did not force him to continue being with Cullen and let him wander on the condition that they would continue to meet every week.

"Nice to meet you Nesryn, my niece told me a lot about you."  Esme smiled kindly.

Nesryn, who recovered from her shock, immediately responded with a stiff smile.  "I hope good things..?"  Nesryn gave a questioning look.  She didn't want to make anything suspicious in fact there was no similarity other than Cullen's paleness and eye color.

"Esme Cullen. I'm here working as an assistant in the physiotherapy section, so I'll take you to the room."  She said gracefully, leading Nesryn to a room.

Nesryn almost gaped, what happened to this dimension?  She obviously hoped it was the same as written but it wasn't.  Much of the butterfly effect is likely due to its presence.  She was really confused by the change.