Turning point

Alicia is the new girl of the Blue Class, and the new superstar. She is lean, elegant, she has long flowy hair and a cute flowery mouth. She has a beauty mark under her eye and rosy cheeks, in other words, the perfect girl.

Of course, everyone immediately shipped her with Heeseung, saying they looked so good together. And the latter couldn't be happier. In fact, Alicia was completely his type, and she was so easy-going, they became good friends very fast.

The two were spending all their time together, accompanied by Heeseung's friend group, so no one questioned the status of their relationship.

But again, the Lilac Class share the Blue's building, and today, destiny happened:

While she was rejoining her new friends after she went to fetch a drink, Alicia bumped into someone and in the process, dumped half her drink all over them.

This certain someone happened to be Mister Jake Sim himself, rejoining his classroom.

"Oh my! I am so, so sorry!" exclaimed Alicia, panicked. "I-I'll pay for the cleaning expenses, and-"

But Jake interrupted her, and gentlemanly declared:

"Please, this was an accident. Don't worry about it."

And gave her the smile of her life. It shined throughout the whole corridor and pierced through Alicia's heart like a cupidon arrow. It was love at first sight for her.

She immediately asked for his number, they chatted for a minute, and they parted.

Three days later, the new gossip was all about the new couple, Alicia and Jake, two sweethearts from rival classes, like Romeo and Juliet.

And of course, Heeseung took it personally.