Feral behavior (2)

⚠️ Mature content, if you don't like it, jump to the next chapter ⚠️

Jake, once again, obeyed.

His whole body had been set on fire by Heeseung's words, so his hands were as shaky as ever. He still managed to do exactly what he had to do.

In a heartbeat, he got rid of every piece of clothes he was wearing, and put on protection.

"Who were you planning on using it with?" Absentmindedly asked Heeseung, when he saw Jake take a condom out of his pocket.

"What are you saying? There has only ever been you."

His answer earned him an unretained smile from his partner.

Jake finally slid his hand under Heeseung's back, bent forward to reach his ear, and said,

"Shall I start what you asked me to do to you now?"
He then started nibbling on Heeseung's ear, making him sigh of delight.

When Jake entered, Heeseung hiccuped, his breath fastened, and he started panicking a little. He was shocked to discover his heart could beat even faster.

To reassure him, Jake came to put his forehead against his and moved slowly.

"It's ok. I won't do anything you don't like. I promise."

And since Heeseung now knew to trust Jake's promises, he calmed down a little, and let Jake's heat take over him.

To keep Heeseung calm while he was moving, Jake started to whisper sweet words to him. Heeseung couldn't understand one word, but to have Jake's hypnotizing voice singing in his ear was enough stimulation.

"Hey, that shit is embarrassing. Can't you move faster?" uttered Heeseung, putting his last bit of energy into trying to sound sane.

Jake laughed and straightened up, making Heeseung shiver.

"Sure, I can."

He pressed on Heeseung's lower belly, grabbed his waist solidly, and gave a solid thrust to get deeper.

It was like an electric shock to Heeseung.

Jake then reached for Heeseung's wrists, and began, as instructed, to go faster.

Heeseung was loosing a little more sanity with every thrust, his lower body completely subjugated. When the  pleasure became too much, he begged,

"Jake! Jake! Stop it!"

Jake immediately stopped, of course, to ask with a smirk,

"Does it hurt?"

"N- no! It's just...weird!"

"I told you, Hee. If you feel weird, it means it is working. So, keep feeling weirder."

And he started thrusting again.