Bad news...

Maria and Felicity were childhood friends. They went through tough times together, making their bond unbreakable. Even now that Felicity was working abroad most of the time, they still were in touch, and as close as ever.

These two pretty best-friends also happened to have made a pact.

While both being pregnant with their first child, they promised each other that their first-borns would marry each other once adults. They also decided to keep them away from each other, for them not to see each other as siblings.

And, while Heeseung was at school, hearing Jake had broken things off with Alicia, Felicity suddenly called Maria to tell her she was about to go for a very long trip for her work, and that she hoped Maria would accept to welcome her child into her house for the time of the trip. She also thought it would be a great occasion for the two children to finally meet.

Maria, of course, accepted.

"They're coming this weekend!"

"Are you kidding me!?!!!!" howled Heeseung. "I'm going to share my home with a total stranger for three months!???"

"Come on, not a total stranger."

"Oh yeah, right, someone about whom I've had detailed info about their daily life everyday...but only until they were ten! Mom, what were you thinking!?"

"It's going to be fun, I'm sure! You don't have to feel pressured about the whole marriage thing. Just try to get along!"

"You haven't even told me if they were a boy or a girl!"

"This doesn't matter. I told you, just try to become friends with them at least!"

Heeseung kept whining all evening, until he tired himself to sleep.

That night, he had a bad dream...