What did you tell her!??

"Honey, calm down," stuttered Maria, alarmed to see her son so agitated.
"Jake was just telling me you made up. And that you-"

"Tell me exactly what he told you, mom! Word for word!"

Horrified by his attitude, Jake grabbed Heeseung's arm and pulled him towards the door.

"Excuse us Maria, we have to talk. We'll be outside."

Maria stayed frozen on her feet, a hand on her mouth.

Once on the porch, Heeseung pulled away his arm and shouted again,

"What did you tell her that was so important for you to get up so early!?"

"It's ok Heeseung, I didn't say anything about what happened yesterday. I'm not the kind to go boast about something so private."

"She would have walked in on us and I wouldn't even have cared!!" exclaimed Heeseung.
"What I'm mad about, is that the first thing you decided to do while waking up, was to go report your deed to my mom, and probably yours!"

"It wasn't-"

"What did you tell her? That you granted their wish? That they could finally rejoice? That you properly filled your marital duties? That we could get married now, just like they wanted?"

"Wha-," stuttered Jake. "I did tell my mom, but-"

"I guess it's my mistake," cut Heeseung on a creaky voice. "I tried to keep my distance cause I knew you just wanted to make your mommy happy. But I kept falling back in, like an idiot! I should have trusted my guts!"

Jake finally understood, he tried explaining something to Heeseung, but could only produce an unintelligible sound.

So, Heeseung hustled Jake, heading back inside, and said,

"I'm going to Alicia's for the weekend. Don't try to contact me."

Before getting in.

Jake finally grasped what Heeseung had just said, and felt his heart sink.