Broken shell

"Hey...," Jake murmured. "Hee, are you crying?"
While they were kissing, Heeseung had quietly started sobbing. Jake sighed.
"I'm sorry baby, I was just messing with you. I'd never do this just for the sake of some stupid marriage promise."

"Why did you let me sleep alone just to go tell our moms then?" cried Heeseung.

"I just didn't want to wake you up, and your mom happened to be up."

"You never said anything about me dating Alicia," he babbled between two sobs.

"I did tell you I was jealous."

"You said I was 'hard to like'!"

"Back then, I just felt stupid being so serious, when you were still thinking this was all a joke."
Heeseung was still crying, so Jake hugged him, and let him sob in the crease of his shoulder.
"I was mad when I first discovered you were my promise, because I thought you'd never love me. But I would never have done all this if I wasn't serious myself. I seriously grew crazy about you, and it really made me sad when you started dating Alicia, ok?
I didn't get mad because I was hoping you were only fighting your feelings for me."

"Why didn't you just tell me?" whined Heeseung, his voice shaken by sobs. "Why did you keep talking about marriage duties and about this whole thing working."

"I told you, I felt stupid for being so serious and being so agitated by you. I used it as cover up.
I'll let you know you weren't so good at making me confident about your feelings for me either."

Heeseung emerged from Jake's shoulder, and took Jake's face in his hands to come give him pecks on his lips and cheeks.

"You're so mean..."

"And you are dating Alicia," laughed Jake, blushing about the kisses.

Heeseung sighed.

"I'll properly break up with her."

"Good," said Jake, with a surprisingly brusque tone.

And he kissed Heeseung to make him understand he was his.

End Game (Jake x Heeseung Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें