Yes, jealous. Very jealous!

"Hey?" breathed Jake, seeing Heeseung wasn't moving nor even breathing.
Since the latter wouldn't react, Jake let his stupid yogurt on the table, and slowly came close to him.
"Did you hear me?"

Heeseung finally went back to his senses and nodded, hesitant. His hands had stopped struggling over his soda can, so, Jake gently took it, and put it aside.

His face was so close that Heeseung could feel his breathing on his skin.

"S- so...," stuttered Heeseung.
"So you're jealous?"
His voice cracked.

"...Horribly."
Jake's voice was only a whisper now, but it was enough to make Heeseung's whole being shiver.

Heeseung dared to look up towards Jake's eyes. And they stayed like this, staring at each other.

Heeseung could feel Jake was about to do it. He was about to bend slowly toward him, put his lips against his, and he would not be able to resist it.

But no.

Jake simply smiled -kind of sadly-, and took a step back.

Heeseung felt a sudden feeling of abandonment. It was unbearable. He was not understanding why things didn't go as he imagined it. He internally cursed Jake's promise to not touch him anymore without his verbal consent.

Jake was about to simply leave the room, when Heeseung's hand moved on its own, grabbing Jake's sweater.

He immediately turned back towards Heeseung, an interrogating air painted all over his face.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" begged Heeseung.