9th

Benny's pov:
I carried Harper upstairs otherwise she would take like 5 years to make it up with her crutches, and then we went to my room and I threw her on my bed. She started crying because apparently when I tossed her on my bed, she hit her brace on my floor. and like the little dip-shit she is, made me feel guilty for throwing her in the first place. Then I gave her a shirt of mine and a pair of her shorts she left at my house a few months ago to change into, I turned around so she could get changed but then I heard a thud. "Ahhh shit. Today sucks." I heard Harper say, I turned around to see if she was ok. She was on the floor with my shirt on, I went to look her up and down while she was on the floor. She has a nice body-Benny no, baseball and baseball only. She turned bright red And I realized that she had no shorts on, "ahem Benny" Harper said yanking on my hand, making me snap outta my thoughts. I looked at her funny, "are you gonna just stare at me, or be a good boy and help me up?" She said laughing. "Oh my bad, how'd you fall?" I asked helping her up, she started laughing. "Well I forgot about my shin, and decided to put my shorts on. But thought how could I put them on if I had to balance, well actually I didn't think of that until after I tried to put my weight on my broken leg." She said laughing so hard she couldn't hardly breathe, so was I. "So I guess I need to learn how not to be clumsy with this thing on." Harper said pointing to her shin, "that might be smart." I said, then went to help her put the shorts on her, "thanks Benny, sorry I had to sleep in here. You mom told me too." She said, "no problem and ur fine I don't mind you sleeping here." I said laying down next to her, "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, "Sure. Do pitch perfect." Harper said excitedly. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully and turned my tv on, and she took her crutch and hit me with it. "Owwwwwww." I said rubbing my side where she slapped me with the crutch, not to mention that was the same spot where I fell from Harper falling on top of me. "That's what you get," she laughed. "For what? Being a good babysitter to you?" I joked poking her side, "Benny stopp imma slap you again." Harper said giggling. And soon later she fell asleep with her head under my arm, curled up next to me. Except her leg with the brace was hanging off the bed.

My mom came in, "oh sorry didn't mean to wake you. I heard a noise in here a few mins ago, you all ok?" She asked, "it's fine I was just gonna try and get some sleep, Yea Harper fell trying to put her shorts on." I said laughing as well as my mom. "Ok well I'm going to get to bed, try and get some sleep." My mom said as she fixed harpers leg gently into more of an elevated position. "Ok goodnight ma, love you." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek, without moving much for Harper to wake up. "I'm going to work tomorrow really early and will be back around 9 or 10 to talk with Monica, so I'll see you then. Love you!" My ma said closing the door, "love you" I told her. Then looked at Harper, her dirty blonde hair wasn't too messy, but gently shaped her face perfectly. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, "night Adams, love you." I said quietly as I turned my lamp off and went to bed. Harper Adams, What have you done to me?

The next morning
Harper pov:
I woke up to the light shining brightly in my face from a window, weird my curtains are usually closed. I sat up and looked around, this isn't my room. Shit. It's Benny's, oh crap. I turn to see the only Benny Rodriguez sleeping right next to me in his bed. What happened?
"Benny?" I whispered leaning towards him.
No response, well I guess he's knock out then. Hmmm imma get dressed.
I had no clothes, might as well just keep my same shorts on and change the shirt.
I tried to get up from the bed but I look at the end where my leg is and see it's in a brace.
Not a dream.
I quietly reached for my crutches and almost fell off the bed, but caught myself this time. I stood up feeling pain in my stomach and my leg, I stole one of Benny's baseball t-shirts and put that on. Then I closed his door quietly and made my way to Pais's room, I opened her door and she had just woken up.
"Harper!" She said running into my good leg. I was caught off guard a little bit. Didn't fall over, good job.
"Hey Pais, where's James?" I said questioning her, "oh cher picked him up this morning, is what mommy told me." She said with a smile. I knew mrs Rodriguez was at work already. "Oh ok thanks, want some breakfast?" I said, she nodded her head as we walked out into the hallway. This was gonna be interesting, I didn't know how to get down the stairs. I gave my crutches to Pais, trying to figure out how imma do this. Just then I felt 2 arms pick me up bridal style and walk me down the the stairs. Benny.
"Hello Harper, that will be a breakfast meal I think you owe me." Benny said as paislee laughs, "hmmm I don't know how well you did tho?" I said jokingly taking my crutches from Pais and hobbling into the kitchen to make breakfast. "Sooo you guys want cereal? Or like toast and eggs? I'm not the best at cooking." I said looking into their fridge, "eggssssss" Paislee screamed at me, "that's ok with me." Benny said just then the door bell rang. Benny went to go answer it and soon I heard all the sandlot boys yelling "where's my breakfast?" "How's your shin doing?" "How was yours and Benny night." "Y'all enjoy each other?" "You makin eggs and bacon for me?" "I want toast, not burnt tho!"
Benny started laughing as I grabbed more bacon, eggs, juice, and toast. Because apparently it's a whole buffet here those boys think, "so what are we doing to Phillips?" Smalls asked. "Idk ask Benny" I said putting toast in the toaster, "ok so we are gonna do.....

-end of chapter-