32th

Harpers pov:
I was talking to cher at the lifeguard chair when I heard Squints yell, "awww man." I quickly turned my head to see Phillips and his gang coming in, with a girl. No. Not any girl, amber? Hahah the two witches are finally together.

Phillips looked at me up and down then smirked, I rolled my eyes and walked towards Benny.
"Really, why did they have to come!" Squints yelled, "um squints it's a community pool. It's open for all." I said.
"Well I don't like them, or amber." He said, we all agreed.

We decided to stay away from them since they all cause us more trouble. Our plan was working until we were about to leave, I went into the locker rooms to put my t-shirt and flip flops on. Amber walked in as I was fixing my shirt in the mirror, "you know staring in the mirror ain't gonna make you less fat. Just maybe stop eating so much and you won't look like that in a bikini." She said laughing, I rolled my eyes. Harper just leave. She's not worth your time.

"Oh thanks for the compliment, you look great with Phillips. I mean 2 bitches go right together." I said walking out of the locker rooms, she huffed but didn't follow me.

We all went home because it was dinner time, Benny invited me to his house for dinner.
"Hey Benjamin. Oh I didn't know Harper was coming?" Laura said giving us hugs, the Paislee heard us and came running from the living room. "Harper I haven't seen you since forever! Come see my new doll I got from nana." She said pulling me back towards the living room.

Then she showed me her new Barbie doll, the doll was skinny, blonde, and beautiful. Everything amber said I wasn't today, maybe I should eat less. Maybe I wouldn't look like this is I played more baseball or was more athletic.

"Dinner." Mrs Rodriguez said from the kitchen, we all went to the kitchen. "Here's the taquitos and here's the rice." She said putting the bowls of food on the counter. I stared at the yummy food, I hadn't ate since lunch but that was before we left-so I only ate 1 piece of bread. No Harper, you can last a little longer.

I checked my app on my phone to make sure my sugar-level wasn't gonna drop, it was fine. I sat down at the table without any food, "Harper you aren't hungry?" Laura said, "no I'm full from lunch." I lied., Benny knew this.
"Liar you didn't even eat lunch, we went to the pool during that period." He said, his moms eyes went wide.
"You ditched school benjamin!" She said, "it wasn't just me. All the boys and Harper went too." He mumbled to himself.
Thanks Benny. Double trouble now.
"You kids need to stay in school. Either you keep your grades up or no sandlot."
"Ma that's not fair." Benny whined, Paislee started laughing so did I. "Yes, you stay in school." Laura said then looked at me. "You too harper. Don't make me call your mom." Benny laughed because I got in-trouble too. "Nooo, it's ok I will." I said, then I helped wash the dishes as Benny and Paislee played out front.

"Harper are you sure you aren't hungry?" Mrs Rodriguez said as she dried the dishes, "no I'm not. I'm fine" I said.
"Did someone say something?" She asked, yes. That bitch amber, always ruining everything.
"Oh no. Just not really hungry at all I guess." "Whatever you are too confusing." Laura said laughing.
"Go play outside, I got the rest." "Thanks" I said walking out front to play with Benny and Paislee.

Cher texted me to come home and watch James, so I said bye to the Rodriguez's and went home.

I walked inside and James was sleeping on the couch, Cher was probably in her bedroom with Charlie.
Better not disturb them. I thought as I went upstairs, took a shower, then went to bed.

-end of chapter-