35th

Harpers pov:
We all went home and I brought Jess back with me, because we had to get her ready for her date.

"Where is he taking you?" I asked as I straightened her hair, she quickly turned around to reply and made me drop the flat iron. I grabbed it but accidentally grabbed the hot part, "ahhh shit. It burns!" I yelled dropping the iron, Jess just laughed. "Hey this isn't funny, I just burned myself." I snapped grabbing the tool off the floor.

I didn't burn myself this time! Why can't I just help my friend get ready without hurting myself? Goodness.

Jess put on a nicer pair of jeans because she didn't want to wear a dress, to be honest, I wouldn't want to either.
Dresses suck. She also wore a tank top that stopped above her belly-button, and of course she wore her converse.

"Perfect!" I said handing her one of my purses, just to complete the look.

"Wow." Jess said looking at herself in the mirror, "is this me?" She said, we both laughed.
Then the doorbell rang, "ahhh wait no- I can't do this" she said walking towards the door, then ran back to the living room. "Oh come on Jess. It's just a date." I said rolling my eyes and pulling her back towards the door.

I finally opened the door, there stood Jackson.

He didn't look bad- he had a pair of jeans with a white t-shirt on and some pf flyers, and of course his messy but nice fluffy brown hair. His eyes were the color or the ocean, and he was tan skinned.

He looked nice, but I have a Benny. Even better lookin.

"You look great Jess." Jackson said giving her a white rose, "thank you. Harper helped me a lot." She said giving me a wink, I smiled.
"Ok where are you taking here?" I said acting protective, Jess rolled her eyes.
"Umm to the festival in the park and maybe to dinner after?" He said nervously.
"Is that ok with you MoThEr?" Jess said sarcastically.
"yep. You two have fun, and don't be home after midnight!" I yelled as they walked out the door.

Wow she better now screw up, this is Jess's first date with a hot guy.
She will do good I hope. As long as she doesn't sing! Kidding!!

I got bored a few minutes later, so I texted Benny.

Me: hey what are you up to right now?
Benny: nothing. Hbu?
Me: boring wanna go shopping with me?
Benny: sure but I have to bring Paislee.
Me: that's ok she's a good shopping buddy.
Benny: what about me?
Me: ummm no.
Benny: Whatever be over in 5.

I went upstairs to get some better clothes on and by the time I went downstairs, Benny and Paislee were sitting on my couch. Whoops forgot to lock the door.

"Ever heard of locking the door?" Benny said, Paislee greeted me with a hug.
"Yes, I just forgot." I said laughing, "mkay let's go." Paislee said pulling me towards the door.

We all walked to the stores downtown since I can't drive and Benny only has his permit.

"Let's go here!" I said walking into a jewelry store. "Wow this stuff is expensive." Benny said, "Paislee don't touch!"
"Awww look how pretty." I heard Paislee say pointing towards a necklace in the glass case,
"Oohhh I like" I said looking at it. it was on a small silver chain and had a simple white daisy hanging from the chain.
"Wow that's nice," Benny said walking towards us, we both agreed.

We all walked out that store and went to get ice cream, one of paislee's suggestions.
"So what do you want for your birthday this weekend?" Benny asked as I took a bit of ice cream.

I never really liked my birthday, we never celebrated it really as a family. I mean my mom was always working the day shift that day, so we never really did anything. It just felt like any other normal day.

"Um nothing, I don't want anything." I said responding to Benny's question, "really? Nothing!" Paislee exclaimed.
"You sure?" He said, I nodded. "Well I hope you know I'm still gonna get you something either way." Benny said.
I rolled my eyes, "yeah I know. But you don't have too." I said. Benny laughed.

"actually I do. Because your my girlfriend, it's kinda my job to spoil you." He said, my heart melted.
"Oh whatever." I said as we took Paislee and went back to my house.

It was about 11:50 when Benny decided to go home, since Paislee was already asleep on the sofa for the past hour.
"Night Harper, love you." He said giving me a kiss. "You too." I said closing the door, this time I locked it.

About 20 minutes later the doorbell went off, I jumped up to get it. It was prolly Jess, I opened the door and I was right!

"Ohmygosh, best night ever!" She screamed jumping on the couch, "glad you enjoyed it." I said laughing.
"He is so funny. And sweet, he bought me dinner." Jess said, "ohhhh he's a keeper." I replied.
"Well I'm tired so ya let's go to bed." I said as I walked up stairs, Jess followed.

I didn't end up going to bed until like 2 am because Jess wouldn't shut up about her date.
"And then he leaned in and-" she said, "Jess shut up. I'm trying to sleep." I snapped, I get grumpy without sleep.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said laying down, "my bad. I know you had a fun night but I'm tired and we got school tomorrow, so we better get to sleep." I said, she nodded then turned out the lights.

-end of chapter-

heyyy so um sorry these chapters are kinda boring- I'm running out of ideas. Anyways thanks for reading :)