27th

benny's pov:

I sat down on the bus and waited for harper, "hey benny-boy." Amber said, "oh hey amber." I said hoping she wouldn't sit next to me, but yet she sat right next to me. "oh is someone sitting here?" She said, "no. your fine amber." I said then harper walked on the bus, she rolled her eyes at amber and i. but i gave her the help me look, harper laughed then sat down with jess.

Once we finally got to school i quickly got away from amber, god she's so annoying. only 20 minutes of her talking about herself on the bus, but that still can be the worst 20 minutes of your day. I walked to first period, which i had with amber. "benny wanna sit by me?" she asked following me into my history class, "um i told smalls i would sit by him." I said walking towards smalls, amber still followed. "oh i'm sure he wouldn't mind me stealing ya for a period." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards a table in the back.

I looked around the room to where smalls was sitting, he looked at me confused and i rolled my eyes. He laughed then turned around to see that squints sat next to him, smalls looked at squints then pointed to me. Squints looked at me with his eyes wide, "holy sh-" he began to say, "michael would you like to join us for this lesson?" the teacher said, he nodded then looked foward.

"what's wrong with those nerds? why are you friends with them?" Amber said, "because they are good as baseball and I like hanging out with them." I said, she scoffed. "whatever. wanna eat lunch with me later?" Amber said, man she will not give up. "i usually eat with my friends and harper." I said, "oh well why don't you eat with me and my friends today?" she said, "please?" "i guess." I said just then the bell rang. So i quickly got my stuff and ran to harper because I hate amber, and I don't need to hang-out with her anymore.

"hey benny." harper said as we walked towards her locker. "how was your bus ride?" She said laughing, "horrible. then guess what?" i said she laughed, "what?" "amber pulled me to sit with her during history." I said kinda frustrated. "oh well i feel bad for you, she's a witch." Harper said, then the bell rang. "ok well i gotta go to math now." harper said giving me a quick kiss then walking towards room 42 with ham.

I found Kenny then walked to english with him, "hey squints told me you were sitting with amber in 1st period." he said laughing i slapped him. "it's not funny, she's annoying as hell." I said then we walked into the door right as the bell rang. "you boys are late." The teacher said, we both said sorry then sat down.

After english was over, I found harper then walked to chemistry with her. we walked through the doors and amber walked right up to us, "hey benny-boy. can't wait for lunch later!" She said then walked back to her friends, "what was that about?" harper said confused, "well amber is making me eat freaking lunch with her and her stupid friends today, even though i told her no." I said, harper laughed. "just don't eat with her." "i cant, she gonna force me to go with her." I said rolling my eyes, she laughed then we sat down as class started.

next was lunch. I walked into the cafeteria then amber found me, "come on benny-boy! we are sitting over here." amber said pulling me away from the sandlot table to go sit with her friends.

harper's pov:

"does he like her?" I said asking all the boys at the table, we were all staring at benny and amber's table. "no. she's just being amber and being the bitch she always is, trying to win benny." Jess said, we all looked back towards them. "that's not what it looks like." squints said as amber gave benny her water bottle. "yeah-yeah they seem a little close." yeah-yeah said. maybe it is true, what if i was just benny's summer-fling? just to waste his time.

"hey im gonna go to the bathroom real quick." i said getting up, i just wanted to get away from amber. she's much prettier, more popular, everything i'm not. of course benny would choose her over me.

I walked into the bathroom stall and cried. what if benny chooses her over me? what if he breaks up with me for amber? my thoughts were interrupted when i heard voices, "yeah why is she stealing benny from amber?" "who does she think she is?" "i don't know, but benny will def. choose amber over harper." "yeah i mean harper was just benny's summer-fling. she could never pull benny with her looks." I heard this conversation, must be amber's stupid little minions. do i walk out and face them? or just stay in here till lunch is over? The lunch bell rang, well I guess we can't stay in here. I opened the stall door to see emily, patty, and cassie all standing there. great i have to face 3 more ambers.

"What are you doing here bitch?" Emily spat, "um I was using the bathroom." I said trying to clean up my face so no one sees I was crying. "Did you see amber and Benny on their little date?" She continued, "yes they are so adorable. I ship 100 percent." Patty said I just rolled my eyes and tried to walk out, but Emily stopped me. "Where do you think you are goin? The fun just started." She said punching me in the stomach, I fell to the floor because it caught me off guard. Oh not this again.

I stood back up to fight her, but then everything went fuzzy.

-end of chapter-