Chapter 2: Do You Know?

Andrea's Pov:

"Miss Handerson. Miss Handerson. ANDREA!". I opened my eyes and quickly got up. I slept in this store room which is covered with dust and spider's web. I'm sweating although it's cold. I moved from my bed and opened the door. A maid is standing infront of me with a smile.

"Miss Handerson, you've to come with me", She said.

"But I've not brushed my teeth yet", I mumbled. I yawned.

"It's okay. You still have to come"

"But it's a bit messy-"

"Sir called you so you've to come as fast as you can"

"Sir?"

"Uhm, Andrew Kavinsky, our boss for whom we work! He's calling you. Let's go"

She led me to his room. It takes five minutes atleast to reach to his room. This is a big Castillo but it's more like a villa. I'm charmed by the exquisiteness of the villa and how artistically it's decorated. But the dark academia theme of this villa makes this more perfect.

The door opened as I saw him sitting on his sofa which is like a thorne. We entered the room. It's warm and pleasuring. I shivered all night yesterday. Huh!

"Sir, here we are", The maid, slightly bowing. I didn't bow. I'm stand by here with a restless expression plastered on my face.

"Where's her dress?", Kavinsky asked.

"I'll bring her. And I'll tell her the rules too"

He hummed and said, "Andrea, Can you cook?"

What the jerk is even asking me? "No. I can't"

He scoffed. "Woah! Then go and learn and make my breakfast. Lia, do teach her. You guys can go now". He ordered as we stepped out. I huffed.

"Go and get freshed first. Then come to the kitchen", The maid, Lia uttered. I went to the bathroom I was given to. Cockroaches, lizards and spiders there are many. It feels like I'm a insects too. "Andreroach, Spidrea or Anzards". I go the kitchen which is well decorated. There are many tools I haven't seen before. Many workers are working here.

I'm wearing the outfit Lia gave me. I'm wearing a tortilla brown coloured cardigan and a baggy cargo pants. Well atleast they gave me some comfortable clothes.

"So I'm Lia Wilkerson. I'm here to explain you the rules that you should follow", She said.

"Rules?"

"Yes sweety. And I'm so sorry but you've to fit yourself in this horrible atmosphere. You've no other option. You parents sold you to this dangerous mafia".

This is seriously torturing. I heard every words she said. I memorized it. And finally, she's done saying.

"So, do you get it?" She questioned as I nodded. "Do you know if you do a mistake what will happen?".

"What will happen?", I repeated. She pulled her skirt to her knee, showing me a wound she got on her leg. I covered my mouth in shock. No way.

"He shot me just because I had done a mistake", She said bitterly. "He's gorgeous but cruel. If you want to live you've to follow his rules. Got it Andrea?"

No I didn't. I didn't get it. Are you fucking serious? He'll shoot me? What the fuck? Still, I nodded in a yes as she smiled.

"Fine. Now you've to do his breakfast. Let's go", Lia said, excitingly. Man, I'm dying here. Why so you excited about? Damn.

The door opened as I stepped into his dark, warm room with his breakfast. I saw him sitting on the couch, writting something. Lia was right. He's gorgeous. I mean, extremely.

I cleared my throat. "Here's your breakfast".

"Hm. Put it down here", He said. I did so. I was only going back but then he stopped me, yelling, "Did I say you to go back? DID I?".

I flinched at his words as I stood in front of him, lowering my head.

"Andrea, why you were going? I didn't say you to go".

"I thought.."

"I don't care about your thoughts. Sit down".

I sauntered to the couch but he forbade. "Nah, not here. Right infront of me. Kneel down".

What. You bastard. I knelt down infront of him. I rolled my eyes.

"What you rolling your eyes for?", He asked in a saccharine tone.

"Can't I just do anything? You little piece of sh-", I stopped. No. I literally shouted at him. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"You just talked back? Wow. You don't fear me right?", He undertone, verging towards me. I swallowed, pressing my lips together.

"To be honest, I don't. I don't fear you at all", I wavered.

"I see..", he said holding my jaw between his fingers. "I see how your voice is trembling..". He looked into my eyes and then my lips. "You're beautiful", He muttered.

I removed his hands from my face. I gritted my teeth. "I'm going. Call me if you need anything". I strolled to the door. But, it's not opening.

"There's a fucking password Andrea. You can't open it", He chuckled.

"What? I've to go".

"Where?"

"WHERE? TO MY ROOM JERK!"

"Oh. Sit"

"I'm not going to sit-"

"Andrea SIT".

I'm SAT. But this time he offered me to sit beside him which made me shocked.

"I like how you're not afraid of me", He said, caressing my hair. Why he's doing that? I hate him so much.

"Losers fear you only. I ain't a looser. Get it?"

"Really? What you're then? You're neither a winner tho. Your own mom abandoned you. And now you're suffering here"

I remained quiet. "It's not my fault. They sold me. What should I do?"

"Be here with me"

I looked at him being stunned. "I said I can't be your whore. I'm 16"

"And I'm 18"

"Did I ask?"

We stayed silent. He's still caressing my hair, while I'm playing with my fingers nervously. I'm getting uncomfortable of how he's staring at me right now. It's like he's looking into my soul. What the fuck.

"Do you know? If you weren't my slave, you would be my crush"

"What the.."

"Seriously. You're beautiful"

"Shut up"

He suddenly pulled the lock of my hair as I whimpered "I'm appreciating you here and you're telling me to shut up? Who the fuck you're ha?"

"I didn't tell you to appreciate me. Leave. Ah! It's hurting!"

He pulled even more tighter. "Fuck off". "The password is XMIIVI. Now fuck off".

He threw me from the couch. Fuck. I ran from his room as quickly as I could.

Lia Wilkerson

Lia Wilkerson