Chapter 12: No Way

Andrea's pov:

I was lost into my thoughts when I heard sharp knocks at my door. I wonder who is it? I opened the door and get to see a maid, with blond hair probably tensed. I looked at her with confusion.

"Come with me", She beseeched.

We are heading to Kavinsky's room but why she called me? Did i do something? But yesterday he only said that we're on good terms and we haven't faced each other untill now. Why she called me then?

The door is opened only. We entered into his room as we saw many maids gathering in his room. I looked at everyone. His room's crowded with not more than twenty five people.

"Just stay quiet", She whispered into my ears. I came infront moving through the crowd. I'm shocked when I saw a maid literally begging him for something. I'm too confused.

"She shouldn't done that". "I know he'll do something malicious to her". "I'm afraid"

I heard them chattering these things. Kavinsky is sitting on his sofa like thorne, crossing his legs. His white shirt is wet and it's stained- did she just drop a cup of coffe on his shirt? I'm terrified.

"Y'all listen. This stupid girl just threw this cold coffe at me. She doesn't know the consequences", Kavinsky voiced. Everyone's silence. "What you'd like me to do with you?"

"I'M SORRY! I'M BEGGING. THAT WAS A MISTAKE! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND"

"Shut up! Whom you're raising your voice at? You literally threw that on me. Lia witnessed it!"

"I tripped and-"

"YOU'VE BROKEN THE RULES. YOU'RE GOING IN HELL NOW"

"I'm sorry!", She's cried out loud. She's crying. I can't just take these things. He ordered one of his men to bring something. Few minutes later, they handed over a gun to him. He cherished the gun and pointed at her head.

Andrea, don't let her die. Don't give a shit about anything and just say, "STOP THERE KAVINSKY"

All eyes are on me so as his. "You here?", He asked, softly. I nodded. They all started to chatter again. He lowers the gun from her head.

"Don't! She just accidently spilt the coffee. It's not a big deal. You'll kill her for that?"

"Yes, Miss Handerson. I'll fucking kill her!"

"No. You won't", I headed towards her as I made her stand. Poor girl! I held her firmly who's still muffled sobbing and I looked into Kavinsky's eyes. "If you wanna kill her, you've to kill me first"

"I won't mind. But today's not your time, love. I'll make you rot in the basement"

"Sure. But don't you dare to kill her",

He tilted his head and said, "l should've never forgiven you. You're such a trash". He paused. "If you wanna save her, you've to face consequences", he continued.

"Okay-?", I mumbled being confused as he declared, "LOCK HER IN HER ROOM!"

Two men came, holding my arms and snatched me away from my room. They threw me into my room and locked me inside. I hammered against the door but that's of no use.

No way, I'm really going to rot here. That girl l saved doesn't even care. What the fuck Andrea? Why you did that?