Chapter 16: Who Won?

Andrea's pov:

We reached to Kavinsky castle. He's so angry with me and I'm so happy that I slayed there. Our whole drive was filled with silence. But here, he's so furious at me now.

He threw his jacket on the bed, and I'm standing two steps far from him, putting my hands together. "What you did there ha? You're-"

"You introduced me as your slave".

"You're my slave, Miss Henderson"

"Slave?", I let out a laugh. "Slave and master doesn't stay in the room, slave and master doesn't kiss and.. they don't even sleep on the same bed"

"And that's why you said that I'm your boyfriend? Atleast I didn't lie. Why you lied that I'm your boyfriend?"

"I did what I felt right. And about the wine, she called my mom a bitch. She's a bitch indeed but someone else who doesn't know her can't say that"

"I'm glad you threw the wine and ruined the party", He smiled ominously. "But about the boyfriend thing? You think me as your boyfriend?"

And this shit had me blushing so I looked down. I don't know even why I said that. Maybe for my reputation. "I-"

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend? Miss Handerson?", He smirked and I'm hating it now. I jumped on the bed.

"Can you please get the fuck out so that I can change?"

"Yes sure-"

I wore one of his grey coloured hoodie and a baggy pant. He came in as he opened his shirt and threw it on the bed. He wore his clothes and crawled beside me. "I got a call"

"So?"

"There's a new mission. And you know like- Uhm.. I maybe dangerous but I never had a girlfriend or something. So, in this mission I need a girl"

"Take Lia. Easy"

"Lia can't do those shits. It's dangerous"

And then I think for a moment. Can I be in his adventurous mission? It will be fun. If he goes, I'll get bored only and I liked those shits. "I wanna go!", I said excitedly.

"What? sei pazzo?", He freaked out. And I don't know what he said.

"Yeah. I can join you in this mission"

"It's not some shitty mission. It's about Rex. He's as powerful as me Andrea. I need some powerful girl too. And..", he looked at me. He rolled his eyes and continued, "Throwing wine isn't enough. You need some fighting skills, acting skills.."

"I can manipulate people well. Please Kavinsky", I begged.

"No", he shook his head and turned around. I hugged his shoulders from behind and put my head on his left arm. "Please!!!!", I pleaded with a baby voice.

Kavinsky took a deep breathe as he turned towards me, facing me. He put the hair strands behind my ear. "I can't let you do that love", he said cupping my cheeks.

"I'm not a baby!"

"You're my baby", he winked. Ew. Stop it, Kavinsky. Eww.

"That was so cheesy. Ahhaa, please na!"

"Fine", he sat on the bed. "If you can beat me in arm-wrestling"

"Okay sir!"

Andrea. You've said in excitement that you can beat him in this game even though you know you can't. He's too strong. You can't even stop him from kissing you, and you can make his fist fall- nonsense.

He smirked at me as we both interlinked our palms. I tried to look normal but I'm sweating inside. "Okay, the game starting in 3..2.."

I put all my strength into my palm to make his arm fall on the table. I know he's not even trying still I can't make his arm move a inch. My blood is boiling and I'm sweating. I've an ugly expression on my face. My eyes are party shut, my teeth is pressed together and I'm making noises. I gasped. I can't. I can't. But Andrea, you've to.

"No more games", he then put a slight effort which made my arm move alot. It's almost 150 degrees. I'm trying hard. But no. Last chance Andrea. Just win this no matter what. With any trick. Win this.

I didn't think for a moment as my left hand make it's way to Kavinsky's collar. I grabbed his collar and brushed my lips on his. I pulled back and made his arm fall on the table. "I win!", I shouted. And he's still in shock.

I stood up and start jumping and doing weird dance moves. He stood up too and came closer to me hurriedly and smashed his lips onto mine. He kissed me passionately as his tongue danced well with my tongue. I moaned between the kiss cause it felt so good.

He grabbed my waist and pressed it to him. He smell so good. God! I grabbed his hair softly. And not to mention again, it's too smooth and soft and silky. He made me fall on the bed and he's on the top of me. We haven't stopped kissing yet.

I locked my hands with him. He slides his mouth to my collarbone and I stopped him. "Wait!". "Stop".

"Oh yeah", he stopped immediately and laid beside me. I already felt bad how he agreed to me. "Sorry. But that was cheating"

"All is fair in love and war. I said, I can manipulate well"

"What! You can't kiss anyone but me"

"Are you my boyfriend?".

"You introduced me to everyone as your boyfriend. So yeah I'm!"

"Shut up!". I giggled and he did too. We both looked at each other. "So I'm in the mission?"

"You didn't pass the test but that's what I need. A cheater"

"Heyyy! That's offensive!"

"I'm sorry", he chuckled.

Everything's planned. We will go to tomorrow's mafia party. Every mafia from every corner will be presented there. Meanwhile, Kavinsky and me will go the changing our identity. We will dress up as
Billie and Vivi. I decided the names tho.

"You sure that you can persuade him really well?", He asked, walking left and right in the room. I nodded.

"Listen Andre-"

"Vivi"

"Oh! Already in your charector? Okay. Listen Vivi, we will go into that party and act like a couple. Rex is such a playboy. Just keep him busy while I'll search for some important files"

"Where you can find them tho?"

"The party will be held in a gigantic botique hotel. It will be reserved for every mafias that day. According to the information, Rex will be going to stay in that hotel. I just have to sneak in"

"And about guards and cameras?"

"You don't worry about that babe. Just persuade her", he winked.