Chapter 7: With Him

Andrea's pov:

WOW. Today is the day. No work day. No master and slave. After washing up, I hopped into my bed knowing that I don't have to do any work today neither I've to see that Kavinsky. Huh! Asshole.

Someone knocked at my door. What the fuck? Not again. I opened my door and saw Lia, standing with a blank expression. It's hard to understand what her face is saying.

"What's wrong? I asked.

"Everything. Go to Andrew"

"Why? Today's my day off?"

"Day off? What do you mean by day off?"

"Well Kavinsky granted me a day's leave. So. Day off", I pouted. Why she's acting like I've killed Kavinsky?

"No I mean I'm really shocked. He'd never do that. Not for you atleast", she scoffed.

"What?"

"Let's go to him and ask him only. How can you wake up so late and not do a single work?"

She dragged me to Kavinsky's room only to make sure whether I lying or not. I mean why I'd lie? I'm not a fucking lier. Bitch. She's actually jealous.

His doorbell buzzed as the door opened. We saw him writting something and talking on the call. He directed us to come in. As we did. He hung up the call and faced us.

"Sir-"

"How are you Andrea?". His eyes sparkling in the dark light. I see him grinning. I got nervous a bit.

"Good"

Lia looked at me and rolled her eyes. She then looked at Kavinsky to ask the permission to talk. I guess.

"What you're saying Lia?"

"Oh yeah. Did you really say her not to do a work today?"

"Yes you did. Don't lie please", I said to him. He looked at confused. Stop pretending fucking Kavinsky.

"Even if you did, this is wrong. Then others need a day's leave too. This isn't fair-"

"Stop Lia. And hey Andrea, are you out of your mind? When I've said you that?"

I gasped out loud. "WHAT? YOU LIAR-"

"She woke up late today"

"Okay. I'll give her punishment. Now you can go Lia". She walked out of the room. I was about to go too but the door closed infront of me. *Thud*

"Hey? I'm out of my mind? Are you gon' insane? You clearly said to me that today's my leave!", I said stepping closer to him. He's sitting on his couch, spreading his legs.

He pulled me over him as he moved his hand on my waist, tucking me. Nice feeling tho. He put some strands behind my ear as he whispered, "I know".

"You don't have to do any work. I lied. I know"

"Why?"

"Lia would be angry if she got to know"

"But she was right. Why you only gave me a day's leave?"

"Cause you're special"

I grinned. Slightly. Slightly. I hope he doesn't notice it. Please.

"Did you just smile, princess?", he said, chuckling.

"What no!", My eyes widened as my cheeks turned red. Fuck he noticed it. Damn.

"You did! I saw-"

"Because it was too tacky you know. That's why I smiled. Huh! Did you think what you say makes my heart flutter?"