Chapter 21: Wish You Were Sober

Andrew's pov:

I somehow managed to get up and put out my gun. I really wanna see what's happening inside. I stepped forward with my stumbling footsteps and there I saw that woman standing near a body, which is Rex's body if I'm not so wrong, holding a gun. I wonder who she's.

I aimed my gun at her cause she can be a real trouble too. "Who the fuck are you?", I shouted standing far from her. She turned her gaze at me. She's wearing a helmet so I can't see her face properly. But, the helmet..

"WHO ARE YOU", I again yelled. My voice echoed around the hall as she took some steps towards me closing the big distance between us. "I'm going to shoot you if you won't tell me who you're". Instead, I should be grateful that she saved me but who cares if someone dies?

She looked down and slowly opened her helmet and put it out. Fuck. "Wilk you still kill me?", A soft smile on her lips. I dropped down my gun and ran at her direction. I quickly engulfed her tightly and put my other hand on her head, ruffling her hairs. 

"Andrea", I let out a stressful breathe. My heart's beating so fast for the first time. "Andrea. You. Am I dreaming?"

"You're not. And you're not okay, Kavinsky. Let's go"

"No! How in the world you're here? How in the world you killed that bastard so easily? And", I broke the hug and stared into her smiling and shinning eyes. "And how you saved me? I can't- I can't even say anything!"

"Billy, it's okay. I'll tell ya everything but let's go home"

"Home?"

"Yes. Our home"

"You said it's a jail"

"I was wrong. It feels like home now. You. Everything"

I again hugged her and I'm a bit relieved that this fucking game is over. We drove to our home on her bike. Yeah, she made me fall on the ground at the first attempt but then she drove it smoothly.

We reached. And here I'm in my room, Andrea is bandaging me and Lia and Duke are standing. I'm seriously hating this situation. Ugh! Feeling weak from inside.

"But seriously, if I wouldn't let go Andrea, you'd be dead, my broooo", Lia said teasingly and pinched my nose.

"Lia!", I yelled as the three of them grinned. Shit. Fuck all your reputations, Andrew.

"She slayed. Be a mafia queen. I'd like to see you-"

I glared at Duke, making him stop blabbering. Andrea looked at me and a soft chuckle touched her lips. "You guys go", I ordered Lia and Duke as they left, leaving us alone here.

"What if something would happen to you?", I grumbled.

"To me? Something did happen, but to you. I always warned you and told you to take me with you. But NO! Fuck your ego"

"Fuck off", I whispered underneath my breathe.

"I heard that"

I let out an exasperated sigh and sat cross-legged facing her. "Vivi. I'm actually a bit upset"

"About what?"

"Rex is dead. But now my old memories are popping up. How we used to play and got dirt all over our clothes-"

"Stop it. He didn't care about you. He killed your uncle. Yet, you're sad?"

"I'm not sad about killing Rex. I hated, hate and will hate him. It's about the memories Vivi".

"I feel you. But, let's move on ha? Remember some other memories"

"My dad fucking another woman?"

"NO"