Chapter 24: Drunk & Nasty

Andrew's pov:

How in the world can someone look so pretty while sleeping?

I squeezed her cheeks gently, making sure that she won't wake up. She frowned her brows. I slowly patted her hair. She suffered alot in her life. And, if she wouldn't be here, she would suffer more. Probably, she had to work part time job for the rest of her life. But don't worry girl. Daddy's here. To hold ya. To show ya that you deserve everything in this world. I placed a kiss on her forehead. Bastard, Kevin. He literally dared to kiss her. If she was my girlfriend or if I had some rights over her, I'd not mind to break Kevin's bones.

"Billy", a soft voice shuddered me from my thoughts. I smiled at her.

"Yes, Vivi?"

"Morning". She flashed a light smile. Me too.

.

.

.

.

I'm getting the scenes of last night. Kevin kissing Andrea. Him dancing with her everything. I glanced over Andrea who's watching something on the TV. No girl has ever seaten beside me and watching TV like like while I softly stare at her. I never- I never felt this way. For anyone. Ever. But for her.

We're sitting in the living room, where we were sitting last night. Same place. Maids are only allowed to come here when they're told to. I lifted my brows and stared at her, eating peacefully the chips.

"Hey".

She instantly looked back. "qué?". God. When she speaks Spanish.

"Well, I've something to tell you".

She paused whatever she was doing right away and gave me her full attention. "Say".

"Last night. You danced with a stranger".

"Kev?"

Kev? Shut up.

"Yeah him. You know.." I took sip from the wine which was near me only. "I've never really danced with someone so closely. Last night with Gigi, she just forced me so--"

"Wanna dance then? Without any forcing and all?", She eyes lightened.

Want me to fall for you or what, Vivi?

I agreed tho. Although, I know I suck at dancing.

I grabbed her waist, being nervous cause this is the very first time I'm dancing with someone being this close. She seems cool. She put her hand on my shoulder as our body came closer. I swayed her and again pulled her closer to me. Our lips are some inches away. I wanna kiss her.

I'm not paying attention to the song. I've already forgotten what's around me. I grabbed her waist more tightly, pressing it against my so that I can feel the warmth and the feminine scent of her body.

I clasped the wine and took a sip as she looked at me. She's so small compared to me. I offered her the wine.

"What's- no!"

"Drink it. It's fine"

"No way you're making me drink it and then manipulate me", she said with a scowl.

"Do you think me of that way? One sip won't do anything".

She hummed as she drank it. She gave me a weird look, crunching her nose. "It tastes weird. But, it's addicting", she said, licking her lips. Our conversations are just whispers.

"Yes. Just like me", I winked.

"Eww".

With that she took few more sips and made me have it too. I forbade her tho. Don't blame me. Now she's gettin' a little too closer.

We sank into the couch. She's on my lap, brushing her thumb on my lips making me tensed. "Andrea. Stop"

"Why? Look at your lips. Ay bebé!"

Fuck.

"Andrea. You're drunk. Stop-"

"Huh? I'd still do the same if I was sober, Billy. Aww!", She paused looking at my lips and I followed her gaze. "Can I just.."

"What.."

She tenderly placed her lips on mine. She closed her eyes. So did I. I grabbed her waist, making her sit properly on my lap. This ain't working. I broke the kiss and smashed my lips onto her again, desperately.  darling all of the city lights, never shine as bright as your eyes*.

I deepend the kiss. I want her. I totally need her right now. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever. This was the best kiss. It felt so good that it ached my heart.

I took Andrea on my arms and carried her to my bedroom while we're still kissing. I'm still sober. She isn't.

I make her fell on the bed lightly. I crawled to her and my eyes widened when I already saw her unbuttoning her shirt. Should I just tell her not to? God. Andrew.

She held head by both of her hands and placed my mouth on her. I couldn't control it more. I slowly glided down to her neck, giving soft kissing making her moan. I started to suck her collarbone and she grabbed my head firmly. I touched her core and it's already filled with glistening juice. But, i controlled my instincts. What if, she doesn't want it? What if she's only acting like that cause she's drunk?

I only kissed her hard. Kissed her untill both of our lips became numb.

Andrea's pov:

How in the world I end up in my bra? I covered myself and looked around the room. What the shit- my head is hurting. Damn. What I did last night.. WAIT! Did Kavinsky and me-

"Hey", a voice reached my ear as I looked upwards and saw him. Fuck. Did we do something? His face is dark, with no expression.

"Did we do something?"

"Just kissed. Here", he threw me a sweatshirt of him. I've been wearing his clothes since I came here. He doesn't let me wear anything else and I love his outfits.

"WHAT!", I freaked out.

"You kissed me first tho", he said casually and opened the drawer and start rummaging. That's what I hate about him. He let go of those cute- ahh whatever it's, go easily. He is so good at ignoring it.

"We- we should forget it right?"

"You can if you want to". He didn't even look at me the whole time. It's making me so so angry.

"ATLEAST LOOK AT ME, YOU BAST-"

He glared at me, making me pause. He slowly placed towards me with his eyes like lion. I scooted back. He came closer to my face and whispered, "If I keep looking at you, I might fall in love with you". His gaze was fierce yet romanticizing.

I didn't look away cause I'm bewildered by what he said. Good at joking. Right, Billy?