Chapter 27: Vivi, I'm Falling

Andrea's pov:

I gasped. This is the first time I felt something like that. Our kiss was strong and hard. I wrapped my arm around his neck while he kept fingering inside me.

I heard someone clearing their throat. Kavinsky and me looked the way and saw Ever smilling at us sheepishly. We moved away from each other quickly as I fixed my dress and grinned back. Embarassing.

"Okay! I mean- okay Andrew", She smirked, looking at him.

"Hey! Shut up Eve"

"Okay I'll. But-", she came towards me and grabbed both of my arms as they pushed my lightly to enter the hall where others were dancing. "You guys are fire", she winked at him. I looked over my shoulder only to find Kavinsky blushin'. Uhm.

I sat on the couch, drinking my wine. Gigi sat beside me, watching Ever and Kevin dance. Kavinsky and Alex were chit-chatting.

"So hey", she smiled.

"Hi, Gigi".

"Call me Genevieve. My friends call me Gigi only".

"Oh okay, sure". I think she somehow hates me cause Kavinsky and me, we are close. Although, he kissed her. Well, do I care? Hell nah.

"So, you're his slave. Stay like a slave".

"Genevieve, I'm his friend now".

"Friend? Like us?"

"Maybe. Or maybe more than that", I whispered.

"You're showing attitude towards me. You ugly poor bitch. Do you expect Andrew to like you? You own mother didn't like you. How he can?", She said as she got up.

Ooh. I felt my heart's breaking into million pieces. I never expected someone to like me but Kavinsky. And, it's true that my mother hates me so much. Everyone hates me. I'm such a burden in everyone's life.

A single tear drop rolled from my cheeks. Kavinsky sank into the couch and put his hand on mine.

"What's wrong, love?", He asked. I smiled sadly.

"Nothing really. Just your typical friend gave me some lectures. Ugh!"

"What the fuck she said huh?"

"Calm down. Don't do anything please. Please".

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. So, you wanna go?"

"Badly!"
.

.

.

.
We both laid down on the bed as soon as we reached his house. We both stared at each other at the same time and chuckled looking other way.

My cheeks turned red thinking the moment we had that time. Kavinsky hold me and planted a light kiss on my forehead.

"Hey. What are we?", I asked him. No way we can be friends. Like, friends in aren't like this.

"I already told you, Vivi"

"No. We are..we are more like lovers Kavinsky. Don't you think so?"

He let go of me and turned the other side. "Vivi. Forget what just happened. We are just roommates and friends. Nothing more than that". Words didn't reach my lips. I was completely shattered at that point.

"Sleep" was the last word he whispered.

Some words kept echoing round me. Someone calling someone's name, pleading for help. Vivi, someone called.