Chapter 33: Ola!

I'm uploading after many days as I was sick :') and wow it's already 4k! Thanks guys-
Love you <3

Andrew's pov:

I still remember how my dad used to beat me. He still does. He used to hurt me for slightest mistakes of mine and he taught me to hurt others too for some silly mistakes. I was taught that way.

But whatever, wherever I see Andrea, my mind says me to change. To alter into an angel. Wish I could tell her what I feel towards her.

"Hey", Andrea's voice made me come out of my thoughts. I entered into the room sometimes ago but I was freezed.

"Hey. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. Why- why I wouldn't be?", Andrea responded, drying her hair.

"No like- yesterday you were really-"

"Hey, don't remind of that. It was embarassing plus the pain isn't permanant. Okay?", She said.

I hopped on the bed watching her standing infront of the mirror facing her back towards me. I observed her curves and her perfect booty-

Damn, what's wrong with you?

"You don't look sixteen. You know?"

She immediately turned towards me, lifting one of her eyebrows as she softly smirked. "You don't look eighteen too. You kill people, huh?".

"As if you didn't kill people too", I stood up, stepping towards her, closing the distance between us.

"Learnt from the best", she winked. She was leaving but I grabbed her wrist.

"Not the best yet, Vivi. I-"

I felt her lips on mine. "Shut up, Billy".

Andrea's pov:

Goddamn, I saw him blushing. Shit. He looks so good when his cheeks turns red. I chuckled softly and scooted back.

Kavinsky cleared his throat. "You know, today I've to deal with some mafias-"

"Again? Oh God-"

"No no. Nothing to be worried about. It's just we'll meet, have a cup of coffee, discuss about some topics then done. And after that, party and all"

"Oh. Then okay! So-", I paused giving him side eye. "So you'll be dancing with girls in the party?"

"I don't dance with some random whore. But if you like to come with me then maybe-"

"Are you again saying me to be your whore?"

"What? No. It's- no!"

I laughed seeing him nervous. "Okay. Yeah, I'll go".

And then again he smiled the most wonderful smile ever.

.

.

.

.