Chapter 3: I'll Take It As a Yes!

Author's pov:

Andrea came into her room which is all dirty and rusted. She took a deep breathe as she stared at her on the broken mirror.

"What did I do God? Why", She bruited. She whimpered. The door of her room opened and a girl named Rose with blond hair and hazel eyes. She gulped seeing Andrea cry.

"H-hey", Rose stuttered. Andrea stopped crying and glanced at her.

"What now?"

"Come with me".

They walked through a hallway passage which is slightly tinged with dull and gloomy lights. They came to a scullery. She looked confusedly.

Andrea's pov:

"What's that? Why you took me here?", I asked the girl.

"Lia said me to call you here. So I did. I shall be going now", She uttered softly and bowed her head a little and left. Lia came out of the blue, flashing her beautiful smile.

"So sorry to say Andrea but you have to wash the dishes", She said nonchalantly.

"Me? What? I never done this"

"Andrea, you've to now"

"Why the fuck there's so many dishes? He eats that much?"

"No. It's ours plate too. His plates, his friends plate, his gaurds plates-"

"And what about the plates of his hoes? Sluts?"

"Andrea?"

"Fine. I gonna wash this. And you, kindly leave".

She nodded moderately and retreat from here. I sighed aggressively and started washing the dishes. Eww. I mean, mom was right. I should have learnt all the housework. Fuck. I'm struggling now.

While I was cleaning the plates, the previous girl came again and stood in front of me. I didn't bother her asking questions. But she keeps staring at me.

I exhaled and said, "WHAT?"

"Boss is ca-calling you", she faltered.

"Why you keep stuttering girl? Anything's wrong?"

"No. He's calling you. You may go"

"Fine".

I followed her to his room. She buzzed the doorbell. The door opened and I saw him standing shirtless, smoking cigarette.

"Come. And you, go".

I trotted to his room as the door locked behind me.

"Why you called me?", I inquired.

"Don't you dare to talk with me with that tone"

"Why? Who are you even?", I pouted.

"Haha, you don't know me yet princess. I'm dangerous. You should be afraid of me"

"Huh dangerous my ass", I said underneath my breathe.

"Did you say something?", He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Nope. Absolutely not"

"So now go"

"I'm not going"

"So you're not going to wash?"

"Nope. I won't"

"I'll take it as a yes", he winked at me.

"That doesn't matter"

"So you won't. Did you already forget what I did to you? Do you want to see me get more wild?"

Fuck yeah. My head still hurts. I didn't say a word a went to his bathrooms where his clothes are laying. Fuck the smell of his clothes. I low-key sniffed his shirt but i felt him standing behind me. And he's really. Fuck. It's embarassing.

"Do you wanna come to the bed or what?", He smirked.

"What??? Not at all", I said and started to wash his clothes.

"What's your name?", I asked him. He's still standing behind me staring at me intensively. So I talked to be comfortable.

"Andrew Kavinsky"

"Ohhh Kavinsky", I laughed a bit.

"Why? What's wrong it that?"

"Nope. Nothing. Just a bit funny"

"Do your work princess"

"Why you keep calling me that?"

"Cause you look a princess. That's why"

"Why not a queen tho?"

"You're not worth it. Queens tag are for women. Not for a fucking 16 years girl who's just beautiful"

"Aha? I can punch you on your face right now. Will you give me the princess tag then?"

"Ofcourse not"

"What's your age tho?"

"18"

I chocked on my saliva. I looked at him shockingly. He's too amused.

"What happened?"

"You're fucking 18? And you're talking to me like you're 25. Stop fucking treating me like a kid"

"And you stop fucking shouting at me"

"What if I won't?"

He glared at me for sometimes and then picking me up, he draped me on his shoulder. I bounced my leg and punched his back. What the actual fuck?

"Heyyy, put me down you jerk!!", I yelled. He threw me on his bed. And you know, he's still shirtless.

"What do you want me to do with you?"

"Leave me"

"I won't"

"I'll take it as a yes!", I said as i tried to run away but he grabbed me from behind and spinned and made me fall on the bed which made him fall on the top of me. Our gaze meets. His impenetrable eyes glanced into mine as he removes the hair strands from my face.

"You're so gorgeous", his husky voice spoke, giving me chills.

"And you're ferocious"

"So what?", He said as he moved closer to my neck, "we can make a perfect bond"

"Shut up-"

He grabbed my throat suddenly, making me choke. I coughed hard, trying to free his hand from my bare neck.

"What the fuck leave me!!!"

He released his hand and stood up while I'm still gasping hard, sweating.

"You're nobody to tell me shut up, okay? Now go", he ordered. I'm still laying, frowning my brows. "Go??"

I got up from his bed and went to the door and typed the password. But it didn't work.

"What did you think I'll keep the same password? Stupid". He typed some new password and the door opened.

Before going, I said to him, "you're so cruel"

"I know", He replied and waved at me.

And the door closed. *thud*