Chapter 5: With That Tongue

Andrew's pov:

"Fine Dad. I'm taking care of everything"

"You're seriously a spoiled brat. Rascal! I'm hanging up. Make sure to cover everything"

The call hung up with a beep. I collapsed on the bed, spreading my arms, staring at the ceiling. Sometimes, being a mafia at a age of 18, is so difficult. Specially when you've a torturing father, who creates pressure on you everytime.

Nope. I don't fear him. I kinda hate him. I hate that he's my father. He used to be best once. But after I saw him beating my mom, I started to hate him as fuck.

I exhaled deeply. I clutched my phone hard. I clenched jaw, gritting my teeth. Someone knocked at the door. I opened the door with the remote, peeking to see who is it.

And yeah. My princess! Wait. That was too tacky Andrew.

"Yeah, over here slave!", I smirked, still laying on the bed. She calmly put the lunch on my table. "Oy, come here".

She glared at me as if I asked her kidney. "Why?"

"Because I said you to come"

Breathing loudly, she came to me as I pulled her which made her fall on me. Her hair fell on my face. Her eyes widened. Not gonna lie, but she's a great piece of art. She's so beautiful. She gorgeous. I put the hair strands behind her ear, as she looked at me, being stunned.

"What?", I asked her.

She's so confused that she can barely speak. "Wha- what's wrong with you Kavin- MASTER?"

"You tell me what's wrong with me"

She licked her lips and said, "I think you're addicted to me"

"Maybe", I flipped us. I'm on the top of her. I moved away her hairs from her face. She looked the other way as she blushed.

"Are you being shy? Andrea?", I chuckled.

"What! No. Never. Will you please get over me?", She said frowning her brows, pushing my chest.

"Make me get over you", I grinned.

Andrea's pov:

Man's so strong. I tried to push him but failed. He's too hard while I'm delicate. He gripped more tightly my waist with gentleness.

"Will you please-"

And fuck. He suddenly kissed me. WHAT- It wasn't a kiss. It was a peck. But STILL? What the fuck! I was too stunned to speak. My heart skipped a beat. He casually smiled at me. WHAT!!

"Are you okay babygirl?", He asked.

"WHAT WAS THAT?", I shouted.

"I just tried to make you stop talking. You talk alot"

"Why you kissed me?!!",

"It was nothing. Did I make you feel tensed?"

"Fucking get over ME", I kicked him and he finally get over me. I'm still on his bed. Huff! I still can't process what just happened!

"Andrea"

"Y-yes Master.."

"You may go now"

Andrew's pov:

I punched the boxing bag, with a loud groan. I let my anger here only.

"Did you bring that man?", I questioned.

"Yes boss", all answered.

I noticed a businessman, an unscrupulous person. I sat on the sofa as they threw the person at my leg.

"I'm begging you to leave me, Andrew. I'm your father's friend, right?"

"Uncle", I simpered. "Close ones always betray. They're the only traitor".

"What do you mean?"

"I mean nothing. Just give us money and go from here happily"

"Andrew, no. I won't. I worked hard to make this all money. To enrich myself. To make my business go on the top of the world"

"You've enjoyed the top. How about going down in the flames? In hell? You will like it there. And if you don't", I paused, sniggering a bit. "You know mafias favourite tactics". His face grown pale.

"It's still a NO"

"Haha. You know I've all the clips of your. The things you did. Elections are coming. So.. think of it"

He stayed quiet.

"Fine", I said with gloominess and then slowly put out my sharp chef's knife. Oh my poor uncle! Tch. He's all tied as I came closer to him.

"Still giving you a second chance. Otherwise I'm gonna cut out your heart, eyes and kidneys and make money by selling them. Won't it be so nice?"

"I'm begging you. Spare my life Andrew"

I placed the knife on his arms, sprinkling some salt. "Ooh, you're calling me by my name? Wow". I deepend the knife as he screamed louder.

"ANDREW!". More deep. I wrote on his belly. Call me Sir, with that knife. He cried out loud, in a piercing way. I love these things.

"Still a no?"

"OKAY OKAY. I'll give you money. Stop it. Stop. Stop", he cried in a vociferous tone.

"Good good", I leered and got up. The place got filled with the spattering blood. I can be ferocious and good boy at the same fucking time.

I washed my face. That wasn't so difficult. The difficult part is that I've to make money from that bastard Rex. Fucking asshole. A total shit. He's a mafia leader like me to. We used to best buddies. But now, we're rivals!

I wiped my face and ordered Lia to call Andrea. That girl lightens up my mood. She came in my room, tiptoeing. Huh, I can't with her innocent face. I stayed quiet tho. I just want to see her. That's it.

"Uhm, what's wrong Master?", She demanded with refinement.

"Nothing. Make me happy"

"What? How?"

"Just do anything to make me happy"

She started to think, focusing. She sat beside me patting my back. "That's all I can do. I don't give a fuck wheather you're happy or not"

Bitch. I make her lay as I licked her collarbone passionately. She moaned. She moaned satisfyingly. I licked more.

"K-Kavinsky..", She moaned my name, holding my back.

"Yes princess?", I continued.

"Stop". She still moaning. I know she doesn't want to stop it.

"I know you're liking it". I go down. I licked her upper breast. She griped, as i locked my hands with her.

"Kavinsky- sorry, master!"

"No. Call me anything you want", I said. I go down more. Almost on her nipples.

"Stop. Stop Kavinsky!!", She hold my hand tightly. I stopped immediately. She loured at me, still holding my back tightly, dipping her nails.

"One last time", I said as i kissed her again. And the moment stops. For ever. Forever. Ever and ever.