Chapter 20: Like A Mafia

Andrew's pov:

We are laying on the bed, staring at the celling. I looked at her. It's 3am. She's huffing cause I tickled her so hard.

"Hey", I elbowed her. She stared at me. "I'm gonna kill him for hurting you"

"I said think wisely. Don't haste"

"No. I just can't tolerate these shits now. Fuck all friendships. I don't care about that bastard"

"What exactly happened between you two? You said you guys were best buddies".

"We were. But his father killed my uncle whom I loved so much. He tried to kill my dad too but luckily we survived. And now, Rex is after me. I have to kill him. Revenge. I need to take that-"

She got up and put her index finger on my lips. "Relax. Calm down ha? Let's plan everything"

"Let's? Andrea, I'm not gonna putting you again into these stuffs. I don't want you to get hurt"

"Huh?", She pouted. "I'll be bored here"

"Do you think it's a game? Andrea, just shut up. I'm not gonna take you with me. It's dangerous. Cause I'll not be hiding anymore. I'll attack face to face"

"Andrew-"

"Goodnight", I said and turned the other. My back on her side and I felt her still pouting. I'll not do that again. If anything would happen to her, I'll kill myself only. She's some precious treasure to me.

Andrea's pov:

I woke up by some sounds as I rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me. "What time is it?", I muttered.

"6 am. Why are you up so early?", He questioned sitting beside me. He pat my head and I smiled.

"Ahh, stop. I should be asking this question. What are you doing?"

"Huh. Remember what I told you last night?"

"Last night?", Confusion popped up on my face as I looked at Kavinsky being all puzzled.

"Rex. Kill. Die. Remember?"

I got up suddenly with my morning messy hair and swollen eyes. "Huh? I told you--"

"Stop. I'm not ready to listen a word"

"Kavinsky--"

He stood up. He's not dressed casually instead he's wearing something black outfit tightened against his chest. He's wearing exo gloves and black coloured boots. He's seriously looking like a mafia.

"Look. I'm heading out. I'm all dressed up-"

I stood up, facing him. I'm worried about him cause I know this man is ferocious, cruel and strong. But deep down, he has a heart of an angel. What if something happened to him? I won't bear that. Although I don't like him so much.

"Shut up Kavinsky! You're doing all these because of anger. I'm not letting you go"

He pulled me by my waist, closer to him. We're so close that our nose are touching. "Yes. Don't let me go. I'll be back. I'm taking my men. So don't worry. I've done these before too. And..", a dramatic pause. "if I die, please play Ed Sheeran's song in my funeral and decorate the whole thing with black flowers and-"

"KAVINSKY!"

He chuckled and cupped my cheeks. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. He left me from his tight yet gentle grip. He sighed. God. He also knows this is gonna be so bad.

"I really hate you, Billy", my eyes are blur. What the fuck? Am I crying?

"I know you don't, Vivi", he winked and slowly moved backwards. And then, he took some foot steps fiercely to the door and left. I'm shuddered.