Chapter 10: A Glimpse Of Us

Andrea's pov:

It's been four since since Kavinsky and me talked. We haven't even
seen each other's face after that incident. He cut all the ties with me and I now tarnish alone.

Andrew don't even call me to his room. But I didn't do anything wrong. Why he'd do such a thing? That wasn't good. It was terrible and heart-wrenching.

I only wash dishes, clothes and sometimes make food only to hand it over Lia. I'm happy that I don't have to face him anymore. But at the same time, I miss it. I miss his touch, his lips, his hair, his charming face. Good for you, Andrea. Don't be so sad.

I was sweeping the floor when Lia came to me, carrying some fancy food. She smiled sheepishly at me.
"Can you do me a favour?"

"What is it?"

"Can you give this food to Andrew? I really need to go the bathroom. And he will be so angry at me if I don't give him his meal by the right time. So can you.."

"Do you know that Andrew doesn't allow me to his room?"

"What? Why? Uh- I've to go-"

"I can't. He can't tolerate me. I can't also. He will be hella mad-"

"PLEASE!", Lia handed me the tray and ran off. I sighed. What to do now? If I don't Lia will be so angry at me. Huh. Why don't you die Andrea?

The door opened at once as i saw him sitting on his couch with a diary on it's hand. I entered his room and cleared my throat. His eyes are on that diary.

"Put it down here", he said softly. Huh? Does he know I'm here? I was about go when I felt Andrew looked at me. "WAIT-"

I started to run but the door closed as I stumbled with it. Uh- my nose! I've no option but to stand infront of him. I have no idea what to say or do. "Cause Lia said to me to bring you this-"

"SHUT UP. Lia doesn't own his palace. You fool"

I stand still lowering my head. "Who are you to enter in my room huh? Who do you think you're?"

"I'm Andrea Handerson-

"SHAMELESS. GET THE-"

"What's wrong, Sir?", Lia came who's all confused and haphazard.

"Come come. Did you tell you to say her to bring me that food?"

"No. That's because I was going to be late so I asked her to-"

"IDIOT! Don't let any strangers get into my room"

"Strangers? Sir she's Andrea!"

"Who's Andrea? God. I hate my name. It's so much like her- Jesus!"

"It's. You guys are so cute", Lia chuckled as we both glared at her.
"I'm sorry", she said clearing her throat.

"Lia, you'll be punished for this", he deadpanned.

"NO- YOU WON'T KAVINSK-", I covered my mouth when I realised what I was going to say.

He lifted his eyebrows as if he's in so sudden shock. As if he just have come from coma. He scoffed, "Kavinsky? Even my mom calls me Principe. And you little fellow, you dared to call me by my last name? You little piece of sh-"

I looked over him who's looking at his laps. Did he regret saying it? How can a person change so so fast. He could've joined theater. Our gaze met for a nanosecond. I stand immobile, was my heart's pondering against my chest. I catch my breathe as he again looked at me and then again move away his eyes. I remember all the glimpses of us kissing, teasing which I shouldn't be thinking but I can't help thinking, and I don't know why I'm thinking, but nothing can stop me from thinking. I'm going insane. Mad. Dumb. Fool.

"Lia, if you don't want any punishment, then beg for mercy!"

"Sure sir-"

"Not you. This girl", he said pointing at me. Lia looked at me frowning her brows. She's about to cry. I still know her scars. Andrew shot her once. I'll only beg. Okay. Sure.

I knelt down as i bowed infront of him. I prostrated then, saying "Your majesty, please don't let my friend die.  I beg to you. This won't be repeated again. Te prometo!"

"eh? You speak Spanish or what?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. I do. If you say, I'll teach you this but PLEASE, leave my friend", I said being overdramatic.

"Stop this! Get out you both"

We literally got kicked out. We looked at each other and started laughing hard. Cackling on the floor, rolling on the floor. "You saved me. Thanks- hahaha", Lia thanked.

"Ay no. You're my friend. Everyone should help their friend"

"Aww. Am I your friend?"

"Yes you are!", I giggled.

"Hey, can I call you Ant?"

"Why?"

"Well they looks tiny and cute but they're intelligent, hard worker also they can bite someone who's infinitis-square big. So you're like
a ant"

"You surely can call me this. Can I call you El?"

"L?!"

"Yes!"

"Haha sure. Loved it"

Thanks God, I got my first friend in my whole fucking life.