Chapter 36: He's The One

Andrea's pov:

It's past 9pm. He's on my lap, listening to my backstory. The story of how I was stabbed by everyone invisibly and somehow I feel relaxed and comfortable sharing everything i had buried in the depth of my heart.

He's so comfortable. I'm playing with his silky hair and he's playing with his fingers, listening to me while closing his eyes.

"You faced many hard obstacles. I'm proud of you, Andrea that you never broke down and you always fought back no matter what".

"Thanks. It feels so good after venting".

He got up from my lap and sat facing me. "What if I die soon? Will you ever miss me?".

Huh. Here we go again.

"I don't know why you always come up with such stupid questions out of nowhere. I mean, what the heck?"

"Nah like seriously".

"You won't die. I won't let that happen".

"Oh really? Do you really care for me that much?", He said, crawling towards me slowly.

"Kavinsky-"

He's near my collarbone and was about to kiss but I grabbed the pillow near me and hit him with that.

"I don't care for you, idiot", I said, smilling.

"You gotta pay for it, darling!"

He took his pillow too and hit me slightly. We were laughing. He's chasing me and I'm running all around the room. I threw my pillow in his direction as i went to the bathroom, shutting the door.

I'm in the corner, gasping. Few seconds later, he came in slowly, in a relaxed way. Oh god, I think my heart's going to blast!

"Kavinsky- i-"

He pressed me waist against him and his head is pressed against mine. Our nose are touching. He turned on the shower, making us soak in the water. We're all wet.

"You don't know what you do to me, Andrea Handerson".

With that, a kiss on my cheeks. I gasped. Then, a kiss on my collarbone. I gasped. Next, a kiss on my chest. I gasped even more. He lifted my crop top, leaving me only with my bra. He kissed the upper portion of my boobs. My hands are in his wet hair. I whispered his name softly.

He pulled back as he's standing infront of me with his white t-shirt. Oh god. His heavenly body. I'm so dead. I can't control myself. I can't control my hands from unbuttoning his shirt. But my hands said, "fuck you", to me and they did what they wanted to do.

And the next moment, my head is buried onto his chest. I wrapped around my arms as my fingers touched his back. His muscles and his scars. I kissed his chest. But oh damn lord, his figure is so fine. He's the one, babe, he's the one.

"You make me wanna feels things I don't want to feel, Kavinsky", I said. He hugged me back.

"Shit, I love you so much".

I scooted back as I stated into his eyes. Our eyelashes are wet. So our lips. His lips looked a little too kissable. So I smashed my lips to his. It was that kiss full with aggression, love and desperation. We pulled back and he again said,

"I love you, Andrea".

I've no words to explain. He twirled me around and started to hum a song's line and I try to recognise it.

"Darling just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your man, I won't give you up this time..".

I'm spinning cause he's twirling me. "You've a great voice!",. His voice has that seduction in it and an addicting drug. I never knew he can sing so well. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall with the water. I'm in a dream.

I was spinning and spinning but sometimes later I feel like I'm spinning all alone by myself and I feel like Kavinsky is not singing the song. I opened my eyes as it searched for him in the bathroom.

"Kavinsky? We aren't playing hide and seek, okay?", The water is still falling and I'm shivering now. I don't see him anywhere.

I go near the door of the bathroom. I opened it and took a look at the room but didn't catch a glimpse of him.

I turned around and my soul left my body. My legs felt numb. My limbs didn't work out. I screamed.

And then only I remember, everything was dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Where am I?

I opened my eyes with so much difficulty. My head is hurting and I'm feeling dizzy. Where on the earth am I? Oh damn.

It's a little room stored with dirt and some broken woods and furnitures and the ground is soaked with water. The temperature of the room is so high and it's so suffocating. There's a small bulb light above my head, illuminating the room a little bit.

I tried to get up but I noticed im all tied up. My body is soaked too. I tried to untie the rope but I'm tied so badly with the wall. I just need a knife or something. Kavinsky.. Kavinsky.. where are you?

Then I heard a loud thud.

"Hey, Darling", I heard a familiar voice. I looked at my right as I saw that man standing in front of me. I'm stunned.
"Shocked?"

Shit.

It's our enemy.

Rexine Verlice.