Chapter 23: Will You Go?

Andrea's pov:

We are sitting on the couch watching Kevin and Alex dance to Rihanna. Who'll say that they're mafias? I'm still mad, upset and furious. I wanna slap his face hard.

"Hey, should we dance?", Gigi proposed to him. He hesitated.

"No. I can't-"

"It's okay! Let's go", Gigi dragged him and joined Kevin and Alex. Ever looked at me. I flashed a soft smile. She's so pretty.

"You're different", I said.

"Ah-ha. You're the most unique girl. I saw your face when Gigi kissed Andie. Do you like him?".

My face turned red in the blue and white lights. I looked away. I- nah, I don't like him. "No", I shook my head. "You're a mafia queen?"

"Not yet. Haha. My dad's mafia and maybe I'll be soon too. My dad doesn't trust me so much you know".

I nodded. Alex approached Ever. "Let's go and dance!"

"No-", but she was already dragged by him. I watched all of em dancing and I suddenly feel like crying. I hate this feeling. I hate being alone. I hate wanting a company always. I sighed and smiled gloomily at the ground. Kevin came to me and made me stand up.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I'll obviously not let you sir here alone. Let's dance"

"I can't dance". Lies. I danced for him.

"It's okay. I can't too. Let's go"

Ughhh! I joined the dance floor too as me and Kevin dance to the beat of the song. He twirled me around and I smiled a bit. Kevin is a sunshine boy. I saw at the corner of my eye that Kavinsky is glaring at me. His hands are on her waist. Fuck off. I rolled my eyes and smiled brightly even more at Kevin.

But I suddenly felt ugh- stomach ache! So I left and went to his room. The stomachache somehow vanished tho but I didn't choose to go there. I'll only feel uncomfortable and upset. I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my lap as I thought about my miserable and disgusting life.

I didn't notice that I'm crying when I felt the door open. I wiped away my tears and looked down.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", Kavinsky asked but I jerked off his hand.

"Don't talk to me".

"What I did?", He asked as if he doesn't know anything. Fucking drama. He sat beside me, putting both of his hands on his knees. His hands looked sexy so I fixed my gaze at them.

"Nothing. I did. It's my fault. I should've kissed Kev on his lips. French kiss!"

"What? Do you even know what the heck you're saying? Are you mad for it?"

"I know what I'm saying. You're not someone who can control my life. You've no right to stop a boy from kissing me. Plus..", I paused. "You kissed Gigi".

"So you're angry because I didn't let you kiss Kevin but I kissed Gigi. Right?"

"YES!", I yelled and stood up. I directly looked into his eyes, maintaining the eye contact. "You're nobody, Andrew Kavinsky!"

"Ah I love when you shout my name"

"I'm not here kidding!", I threw the pillow at him. He threw it at my feet too. 

"So what I was supposed to do? Kiss you? What would they even think?"

"Huh? You care about what others think? I didn't know that. Glad I'm not your girlfriend", I murmured the last sentence.

"I would fuck you infront of everyone if you were my girlfriend. Why I would kiss you?"

"WHY YOU KISSED HER? She isn't your girlfriend!"

"What if I say she's? You just stay like a slave only. Fucking sixteen year old girl. No doubt why your mother sold you. You're such a troublemaker. She did right-"

"Stop", I whispered, unable to collect my breath. I'm crying. Tears keep falling down from my eyes. I can't help but crying. What he just said? I'm so confused between the angel him and the devil him. He always said that he'd say the same if he wasn't drunk. Where is that boy? Where's Billy?

"Stop", I shut my eyes letting my tears fall uncontrollably. "You didn't have to be so harsh", my voice fainted. Kavinsky sighed and came closer to me and buried my head to his chest. But I moved away, still crying.

"Okay. I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean that. Tell me if you're jealous. Tell me if you don't want to me to look at another girl. Tell me if you-"

"Yes", I wailed. "I'm jealous. I want you not to look at other girls. I want you to treat me like your girl only". Shit. You gonna regret that.

"Just tell me that", he engulfed me in a warm hug and I couldn't let him go. Believe me. Letting him go was hard. "I'll not. You're mine. I'm yours. Okay? And I'm sorry for kissing her. She sucked. She didn't look hot at all. You look more hot with your messy hair and innocent eyes. I swear".

I chuckled at his words. "You always treat me good whenever you're not around your friends".

"Hey", he broke the hug and looked into my eyes. He lifted my chin and made me stare at his eyes too. "Now that you told me, I swear I will treat you good when I'm around my friends. And I'll even kiss you, fuck you, suck you infront of Gigi. Okay, Vivi?"

"Eww. Hmm", I smiled. He again hugged me and gave me a forehead kiss. Not one. Two. Three. Four. Ugh! My heart's aching because I'm liking him alot this time.

We laid beside each other, gazing into each other's eye. We had a lot of conversations. He told me a thousand times that he's sorry and he doesn't have that kind of feelings towards Gigi. As if I care but still I listened. He listened about my mom and dad. How they treated me. How my classmates treated me.

"Bring those kids to me. How dare they? I'll rip them for cursing at you", he muttered.

"Haha. You're crazy"

"But, I wanna hear something"

"Go ahead".

"You. I mean, imagine someday your dad paid all his debt to me and asked me to return you. Andrea..", he stopped and pulled me closer. "Will you go?". God. My heart again ached. No matter how much i deny, I know that a big part of me wants to stay with him.

"If they ask only. But, yeah. I'll- I'll go". Pretty lies.

"Oh. Got it. So, you'll left me. Will you remember me?"

You're the biggest part of my life. You are the only person who treated me like a human for the very fast time. I know you weren't so soft to me at first. I know you are trying to change yourself. You're raised like a villain yet you cared for me, Billy. How can I forget you.

"Never. What about you-"

"I won't even make such a situation to remember you. You'll always stay by my side. Never letting you go".

"But I wanna go. I have a life outside".

"That shitty life? With no friends and toxic parents? Are you that much unhappy with me? I- I never treated someone like you, Vivi. No girl ever laid beside me except my mom and-"

"Hey. Don't overthink it. They're not going to come for me but- did they tell you to free me or something-"

"Not yet"

I sighed. They never really cared. "Fine then, goodnight Billy".

"Wait!", He stopped me from turning around. He kissed my forehead. "It's a duty. Good night, Vivi".

He smiled.
I smiled.
We both smiled.