Chapter 9: I'll Pretend

Andrew's pov:

We finally get one of Rex's recruits. We are going to let his tongue slip every words. Every details about him. We are gonna do some torment.

I  instructed Lia to call Andrea to my room. I wore my black suit. I always get dressed well before torturing someone. Debonair and modish. Bello e alla moda.

No sooner had Andrea come into my room, I smiled at her. She's confused seeing me well dressed. No. Her jaw dropped seeing me so charming.

"Where you're going looking like a clown?", She said.

"What? I mean- do I not look good, Andrea?"

"-2 Kavinsky"

"Well shut up. Let's go"

"Where?"

"You'll only see", I winked.

We ambled through the passageway. It's sealed off from natural lights. It's somber and bleak here. Andrea rubbed her arms, looking down. I smiled as I simply put my arms on her shoulders, tucking her to me. From this bare passageway, we finally halted infront the Death Room. I gave this name only.

Andrea's pov:

I'm quite puzzled seeing such type of place. The men who are standing, are big-chested, big-shouldered and heavy armed. I looked at them amusingly. They're maybe Kavinsky's bodygaurd. But why he called me here?

It's a big hall room, lighted with fluorescent lights. It's eerily inauspicious to me. This whole silent and weird atmosphere. I don't feel good here. Bodyguards are standing in a circular positions while Kavinsky is sitting in a throne, putting his left leg on his right one, smirking. What he's thinking?

"Andrea! Stand beside me", He voiced.  I obeyed as I tiptoed towards him, putting my hand infront of me. I'm nervous. Is he going to kill me and then cook me and then eat me- WHAT.

"Bring that person", He shouted with rage as I flinched. They dragged some half wounded man who's not more than 25. I'm flabbergasted. What's going on?

"Tell me about your boss, will you?", Andrew spoke, lifting one of his eye brows.

"Over my dead body!!", The man spitted blood on the floor.

Andrew cocks his head, sniggering. He said, "You won't be alive if I start doing my things with these hands"

"I don't give a shit!"

He tilted his head as the bodyguards started to beat him with thick sticks. He wailed louder in pain everytime that stick hits his body.

I'm horrified at this terrible sight. My heart raced faster. What I'm facing? What I'm witnessing? He stopped the men. "You won't still say?"

"Uh-nah", he gasped.

"Fine. BRING HIM CLOSER TO ME"

The guards threw him at his leg. He laughed a bit sarcastically. He took out a butterfly knife. It's illegal! Oh sorry he's only illegal.

"I'm gonna rip your tongue out", he whispered so loud. I can't let that happen. He was going to cut his tongue when i shouted out loud, "STOP THAT. STOP THAT. FUCKING STOP THAT"

All of the men present in the room stared at me and I'm all shaking.
"Don't you dare to do this Kavinsky!"

"But-"

"NO. IF YOU DO, THEN LET ME GET OUT OF THIS DAMN ROOM-"

"Andrea-"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME. YOU DEVIL!"

His guards pointed their gun at me at the same time. "Put down your guns!". He looked at me. "But Andrea-"

"THIS IS SO CRUEL KAVINSKY. I HATE YOU FOR THIS!"

He gritted his teeth as he threw that knife away. "Lock him up!", He ordered. I looked away from him. He let that man go. I'm smoldering with rage. He stood up and dragged me so harshly from that room to his room. I winced in pain. He threw me on the bed, as I frowned looking at my wrist.

"YOU! JUST FOR YOU I LET HIM GO"
He took a deep breathe and then continued, "you know how much I worked to get one of Rex's man? WHAT I'LL SAY TO DAD? THAT I LEAVE HIM JUST FOR A SLAVE?"

I looked at him, and he stared at the other way. "You should've never taken me there"

"I thought you'd like it"

"I'm not like you Kavinsky. I don't like these things. And your action was too mean to forgive"

"There are lots of bad peoples out here and he's one of em"

"You're a bad person too"

"I know. I never said I'm not. I'm worst"

I derided. "You know, I really thought you were nice in these two days. I was completely wrong. I was literally convinced to think that you're good"

He came closer to me and hold my jaw tightly between his two fingers. He clenched his jaw and said, "I'm bad. I never was good. And I'll never be. And don't you dare to make me a good person"

I jerked his hand from my face. "I regret it"

"I'll pretend that I don't know you from now on. And, stand up. Don't even touch my things"

"Fine", I stood up. "But you were the one who always called me"

"I regret it". He gritted his teeth as I shoot daggers at him. "I know how to deal with people. What you'll do in life? You'll get rusted"

"Do you know how to deal with your father? You're just a cat who tries to be a lion. Actually- you're not even strong Kavinsky", I smirk.

I stepped forward as he watched me going. I thought him an angel but devils just never change. I hate him now.