Chapter 18: Rex

Andrew's pov:

There's my ex bestfriend sitting with a girl. I whispered in her ears, "That's Rex. You can do it, right?"

"Don't worry. I can. You just do your work", She assured. With that, she went towards him as I grabbed a glass of wine when Catalina, one of my childhood friend approached me.

"Andrew?", She asked, smilling a bit with confusion.

Shit. Andrew isn't here.

"Sorry but maybe you've mistaken me as someone else. I'm Billy. Billy Bowden"

Catalina looked at me suspiciously. "Billy? Are you new? You look like Andrew!"

"Sorry. I'm not", I left and stood by the drink counter as my eyes rested on Andrea. Pretty woman.

She sat beside Rex, grasping a glass. She gave him a sluty look as she laughed a little. I drank my wine fast. What the fuck is wrong with me? They started to chat now. It's a good opportunity that Rex is distracted by Andrea. Rex glided his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Fuck. I wanna break his fucking face.

I sipped more wine untill I feel numb. Everything's dizzy and I sank on the stool. I just can't tolerate them right now. I'm supposed to sneak into his room and steal everything. But here, I can't even move.

Andrea's pov:

I sat beside Rex. Not gonna lie, but he's too hansome. Not more than Kavinsky! I fenced a glass of wine and said, "Hey, Rex!"

"How do you know me?", He instantly answered.

"Uhm, who doesn't know you? Hey. I'm Vivi"

"Vivi? What a stupid name" he laughed.

"Vivienne Westwood". Motherfucker.

"Rexine Verlice, Princess".

Only Kavinsky has the right to call me princess. I tried to keep my cool!

"Haha. You better call me Queen"

"Queen? Be my queen, Viv", he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. He started at me intensely. God. He looks too good. He has a dark brown eyes and curly brown hair. He got his left brow and ears pierced and his left arm is filled with tattoos. He's hot.

"Who made you the king?", I said sarcastically. He laughed. Glad he thought it as a joke.

"You're savage girl. I already like you. Let's have a drink"

We clinked our glass and sipped on our drink. I need him to get drunk so that Kavinsky can do his work. He got two more glass drunk, as he laid his head down on the counter. He's blabbering everything and I'm listening barely anything. I tried to look for Kavinsky and.. holy shit?

Man's also sleeping on the drink country. I hurriedly went towards him leaving Rex cause he's drunk too. I tried wake Kavinsky up and i then realised he actually didn't fall asleep. He grabbed my wrist and made him sit beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You better not fall in love with Rex. I'll cry if you do so..", he muttered.

"Kavinsky! Stop this. Rex is unconscious. We better go into-"

"Shh", he put his finger on my lips. "Fuck this mission. Fuck Rex"

"I wish I could fuck Rex"

"WHAT?", He snapped. He moved his head from my shoulder immediately. "What you said, princess?". I swear the word princess sounds better from his mouth. "If you go fuck him, I'll fuck you ten times more than that. You are mine", he whispered the last word.