Chapter 25: You're Falling!

Andrea's pov:

Just sitting here in silence, reading some crime thriller. I'm a girl who reads rom-com. This shit ain't for me. Still for timepass, I read. I've the whole day. Kavinsky is out for atleast one hour. I don't know-

My eyes fell on the door as it opened as Kavinsky stepped inside, lowering his head. He sat beside me and ran a exhausted hand through his soft hair. His hair!

"Hey", I said with a soft tone.

"It's been a exhausted day. So shut your mouth".

Also shut your mouth from kissing me. Jerk.

"Well, I don't just get something".

"Hm?"

"What you even do that you're so rich?"

"Babe. I'm not rich yet. I've to walk more way. Plus, I'm a mafia. I do illegal things. That's how we make money".

"It's ferocious. But nice!"

His phone buzzed as he exhaled deeply with frustration. He picked up the call. His eyes darkened and his face grew colder. He clutched his phone hard. "Mom?", He finally spoke. "Mom?". "Hola?". "MOM!", He burst out. "Mamá!", He yelled and threw his phone somewhere making a loud thud as I shook with fear. "FUCK!", He screamed.

I tried to hold him. Console him. His fingers are gripping his hairs as he dropped his knees on the ground. I hold him but he jerked me off. "GET OUT!". "Get Out!"

"Billy. What's wrong?", My eyes are searching his eyes. I want to talk to him. Hear everything. Console him.

"I won but I still failed. Mom!", He broke down. "I'M SUCH A JERK! I'm such a worthless piece of shit. I'm such a dick-"

"No Billy, you're not!", I snapped. I hugged him, patted his back softly. "You're strong. You're an angel". He stopped the intensive screaming and panicking. I did get the reason of his behaviour. "Your mom is a strong woman. She's fighting through it. Why can't you? Don't break down. You're my strong boy!"

He slowly looked at me with his red eyes and fast breathes. I held both of his hand. "Go visit her".

"THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM I CAN'T!"

"Why?"

"Since I moved out, my dad and mom shifted to some random place. I don't know where she's. I'm fucked up, Vivi".

"Heyy.. you're not! I'm here with you. We can solve this, okay?".

He took me into a tight hug as we laid on the floor. He's up on me while I'm under him. I hugged him back. His head is buried on my neck as I kissed his forehead. I hate doing this. But also at the same time, I wanna comfort him. His mom doesn't deserve this shits. Neither him. Hope I could meet his mom.

Andrew's pov:

Lia came in with a blank expression while I was on my laptop. "Hey? What's wrong?"

"Someone came", she muttered.

Andrea was reading. She looked at me and then again at her.

"Who?", We both said at the same time.

"Andrew. It's your parents"

Goddamn it.

Andrea and me came downstairs as I saw my mom and dad standing at the living room. My heart broke seeing my mom after ages. I clutched my fist. I quickly ran and hugged her. I missed this warmth.

"Andrew!", She rubbed my cheeks as tears welled up her eyes. I wiped it.

"Ciao mamma".

Andrea came beside me and gently smiled at my mom as she smiled back. "Hello aunty".