Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die

Andrew's pov:

We were so immersed into each other but then the bell ranged only. Who can it be again? Dad?
Andrea and me both went out of the room to see who it was. And surprisingly, it's them.

"HEYY!", Ever shouted as she ran to us and hugged Andrea. "Merry Christmas. How you guys have been?".

I gently smiled at her without replying anything. But my smile faded when I saw Kevin entering in my living room. I felt my blood gushing out. I felt my flesh burning. Alex and Gigi came into too. I approached them and patted Alex's back.

Then my eyes rested on Kevin who's coming a little too closer to Andrea. I tightened my jaw and I know she's feeling awkward too.

"Hey, beautiful", he spoke. His eyes sparkled seeing her. I know she's gorgeous but she's mine.

I slowly walked towards them and pulled her waist and pressed it against my body as I gave him a lazy smile. "Kevin?".

"Ah what bro?", He said, sheepishly. "Okay- Merry Christmas-- haha", he paused. He knew what he was doing and what I was doing too. I just want to make a big distance between them.

Andrea's pov:

We all sat around his table like the last time. Ever was standing only cause she was giving a speech about their friendship. I'm sitting beside him only and I'm facing Alex, Gigi and Kevin.

"So, this is for our friendship", she shouted with happiness as everyone raised their toast. So I did. "Like every year, this year also we will give messages to our loved ones without mentioning their name. Okay? Who will go first-"

Gigi raised her hand instantly. "Me".

"Come", Ever smiled as she left the place and stood beside Alex as they stared into each other and blushed.

"To our loved ones. Yes. I do have someone. I don't even have to mention his name. What should I say? He has been my best friend since childhood. We laughed and cried together. Stole cookies from the kitchen. Played together in the mud and alot. I didn't know what this feeling was. But now I know that, I love him. I love this boy so much. But- an another girl took him from me and it hurts. It really hurts".

A pause. She whimpered and sobbed. Kavinsky rubbed his eyes as he huffed. Okay. Everyone knows.

"Where are you now? Why the fuck you can't love me? Why the hell you can't stare into my eyes like you look at her? Why-", she broke down. But then she cleared her throat and said, "That's it", and took her place.

"Okay! It was kinda emotional and it was so direct- haha. Anyways, who will go now? Kevin?"

Kevin gave me a short look before standing up. I adjusted myself cause maybe I know who his loved one is.

"Hey. I'll not mention her name but- yes! Maybe I've fallen in love this time really. I got so many girlfriends, so many flings but it feels real. So real, so genuine. I can do anything for you and I want to have you this Christmas. I love you, A", he looked at me. "Don't play hard to get. I can treat you better than anyone can". He chuckled and took his seat.

"You everytime say this, Kev", Gigi mumbled with a sad tone. Everyone nodded except Kavinsky and me.

"Okay- I'll go now", Alex said and pushed him from the couch. Cleared his throat. "Uhm, I didn't know what love was. Nothing really felt between me and Stella but you know- something happens when I'm with her", Alex gave a side eye look to Ever. "Sparks fly when I'm with her and I think- what you guys say? Love. Yeah. I think I'm in love. So yeah- I gotta make her mine", He gulped and ended the speech. We all clapped cause it was cute. They're cute.