HF 3

"I'm 13 years old

"I'm 13 years old... And here! This is you, right?" Taejung says and shows a photo of young Taehyung.
"Wow... Tae... That's a photo of you when you were 19 years old" Jimin says and Taejung looked at him, gasping.
"Are you his friend?" Taejung asks, smiling wide.

Jimin is shocked as Taejung's resembles Taehyung so much.
"Y-yeah, I'm also his secretary" Jimin says, a bit taken aback with what he had seen. He looked at Taehyung and gave him a look that means he wants to talk with him later.

"Okay, let's say you really are my son... Where is your mother?" Taehyung asks and Taejung giggles. Jimin and Taehyung made eye contact a bit confused with his reaction.
"Mother? I have a father!" Taejung says and Jimin is a bit taken aback.
"What? No way... Stop joking with me, kid" Taehyung says and Jimin nudges him.

"You're so mean... Please just believe me... I'm really hungry" Taejung says, rubbing his stomach. Taehyung sighs, rolling his eyes as Jimin nudges him again.
"Okay, okay... I'll order you some food and let's get to my office for now" Taehyung says and Taejung smiles.
"What do you want... Choose" Jimin says as he gives his phone for the teenager to choose.

"Taehyung, that kid have a big appetite..." Jimin says as he watched Taejung. He had ordered two boxes of chicken and two cups of ramen with two sprite bottles.
"Yeah, I know. What did you want to talk about?" Taehyung asks, huffing.
"I see some resemblance between you" Jimin says and Taehyung frowns.

"Did you see how he smiled? You guys have the same smile, he also have your nose... And the photo is an evidence" Jimin whispers and Taehyung groaned.
"Don't even deny about you dating men and women before" Jimin says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.
"Okay, okay" Taehyung says, huffing.
"What do you want to do with him now?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"I wanna know if he really is my son and if I remember his father"