HF 8

"Jeon Jungkook

"Jeon Jungkook...?" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded, smiling.
"Yup, Jeon Jungkook" Taejung says. Taehyung thought for a few seconds, frowning.
"Jeon Jungkook's your father?!" Taehyung screamed, startling Taejung.
"Yes? What's the matter, dad? You scared me" Taejung says, huffing.

"I'm sorry... But Jeon Jungkook's your papa?" Taehyung asks again, making Taejung sigh.
"Yes, dad... Jeon Jungkook is my papa" Taejung says, rolling his eyes.
"Why are you so shocked?" Taejung says and Taehyung smiled.
"Your papa is my first love" Taehyung says and Taejung looked at him in shock.

"Then why did you guys break up?" Taejung asks and Taehyung sighs.
"Well, that was the time I was being trained to be a CEO, my dad... Your grandpa, thought that me being in a relationship is making me slack off... So, he forced us to break up... I didn't know he was carrying you that time..." Taehyung says and Taejung smiles.

"Does your papa have anyone?" Taehyung asks and Taejung shook his head.
"Papa had been single ever since I came to this world" Taejung says, laughing.
"We need to go to him, I want to see him" Taehyung says and Taejung shook his head.
"But I want to stay with you for one month... We can see him soon" Taejung says and Taehyung frowns.

"Don't you want to go back to your papa?" Taehyung asks and Taejung huffs.
"Of course I do... But if I go back, I'd be separated with you again" Taejung says and Taehyung frowns.
"We can still see each other" Taehyung says, a bit confused about Taejung's behaviour.
"I know... But please... I wanna stay here for a little longer and when the month is done, we can go and meet papa" Taejung says and Taehyung sighs, nodding.

"But, you need to call your papa... You don't wanna worry him too much"

 You don't wanna worry him too much"