HF 4

"Okay, okay, let's get you back to your home now" Taehyung says as he watches Taejung finish his food and put away that things on the table

"What? You're just going to give me back to papa?" Taejung says and Taehyung frowns.
"So, you don't want to go back to your father?" Taehyung says and Taejung huffs.

"I  want to spend time with you! Please... Please let me stay with you, one month... I wanna know my dad better" Taejung says, hugging Taehyung as he begs. Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.
"Okay, okay, I'll let you... But what about your other father? He would be worried about you" Taehyung says, raising his brow.

"About that... I ran away when we had a fight..." Taejung says, scratching his nape.
"What? He'll still be worried about you, you know. After all, he's still your father and even if you guys had a fight, he would still look for you... He must be worried sick" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Well... Uh... I forgot about his number... And I don't have a phone... I only brought a few clothes and forgot about my phone because I was very mad that time" Taejung says, making Taehyung sigh.
"You know, I'm still a bit confused if you really are my son or not" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"Then let's get a DNA test!" Taejung says and Taehyung stared at him.
"You're okay with that?" Taehyung asks and Taejung nodded.
"Yes! If that's what makes you believe that I'm really are your son, then let's go do it" Taejung says, giggling. The way Taejung laugh, with his eyes disappearing, he remembers someone but at the same time he can't seem to remember who this is.

"Okay, if that's fine with you... Then we'll have one... But first, let's go to my house, it's already night and I'm going home"

"Really?! I get to see your house?! I'm excited"