HF 24

Taejung and Taehyung stared outside the window of where Jungkook is put in

Taejung and Taehyung stared outside the window of where Jungkook is put in. They can't come in at the moment as Jungkook is fresh from surgery. They understood and just looked at him from the outside.

"I wish I can go to him now, dad" Taejung says, pouting.
"I know, honey... But we'll have to wait til tomorrow" Taehyung says, patting Taejung's head.
"Okay, tomorrow... I'm going to give papa the biggest hug" Taejung says, smiling.

"Hmm, that's sweet" Taehyung says, kissing the top of Taejung's head before they went back to staring at Jungkook.
"He's going to wake up in so much pain though?" Taejung says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, Jungie... They'll probably give him some painkillers" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Papa will be able to see me soon" Taejung says, giggling.
"I know" Taehyung says. Hearing this made his heart drop, sooner or later, the two will have to leave.

He looked away as he tears up. Taejung turned to him and he acted immediately by blinking away his tears.
"Are you okay, dad?" Taejung asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah, I am, honey... Something just got in my eye" Taehyung says, smiling as he pats Taejung's shoulder.

Everyone gathered as they stared at the doctor. They smiled at the doctor and Jungkook also.
"Are you ready, Mr Jeon?" The doctor asks and Jungkook nodded. Everyone watches in anticipation, Taehyung held Taejung's hand tightly.

The doctor carefully removed the bandage that is around Jungkook's eyes and the younger sat straight. The bandage is eventually removed and Jungkook has his eyes close.
"Mr Jeon, the bandage is removed" The doctor informs and Jungkook slowly opens his eyes.

He blinks as his vision is a bit blurry and it was too bright so the nurse made sure it wasn't. Jungkook looks around and his gasps.

"Hi, papa..."